Distance from Alba, MI to Sparta, MI

Distance

145 mi

Time

3 hours

Gas Cost

$9 - $18

Loading Alba - Sparta Route Map

Route map between Alba and Sparta Show Map

Report an error

There are 130.67 miles from Alba to Sparta in southwest direction and 145 miles (233.35 kilometers) by car, following the US-131 and M 72 and M 66 route.

Alba and Sparta are 3 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Alba, MI to Sparta, MI. The halfway point is Tustin, MI.

Alba, MI and Sparta, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:13 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alba, MI to Sparta, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.73 gallons of gas to cover the route between Alba, MI and Sparta, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alba to Sparta is $15.34.

During the route, an average car will release 131.78 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Alba, MI and Sparta, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Alba, MI and Sparta, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.102478 and -85.477112, or 44º 6' 8.9208" N, 85º 28' 37.6032" W. This location is 72.64 miles away from Alba, MI and Sparta, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 30 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Tustin, MI, situated 71.78 miles from Alba, MI and 75.33 miles from Sparta, MI. It would take 1 hour 34 mins to go from Alba to Tustin and 1 hour 31 mins to go from Sparta to Tustin.


Best Hotels In or Near Sparta, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Sparta, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alba, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Alba, MI to Sparta, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alba, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alba »

Weather in Alba and Sparta

Alba

Snow (11–17 in.) throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 41°F on Sunday.

Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Snow Wind Snow
32° 12° 36° 21° 41° 18° 16° 14°
56% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
4 209 degrees 13 116 degrees 16 263 degrees 15 296 degrees 2 70 degrees

Sparta

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 46°F on Sunday.

Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Clear day Rain Snow Wind Snow
34° 16° 42° 26° 46° 22° 21° 11° 20°
11% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 56% Rain probability
3 107 degrees 13 106 degrees 20 259 degrees 15 293 degrees 5 88 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alba, MI and Sparta, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 130.67 mi 210.29 km 113.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 145 mi 233.82 km 126.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips