Distance from Almeria, NE to Center, NE

Distance

145 mi

Time

3 hours 54 mins

Gas Cost

$12 - $24

Loading Almeria - Center Route Map

Route map between Almeria and Center Show Map

Report an error

There are 100.10 miles from Almeria to Center in northeast direction and 145 miles (233.35 kilometers) by car, following the NE 70 route.

Almeria and Center are 3 hours 54 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Almeria, NE to Center, NE. The halfway point is Bartlett, NE.

Almeria, NE and Center, NE are in the same time zone (Central Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 10:41 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Almeria, NE to Center, NE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.72 gallons of gas to cover the route between Almeria, NE and Center, NE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Almeria to Center is $19.63.

During the route, an average car will release 131.69 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Almeria, NE and Center, NE

If you want to meet halfway between Almeria, NE and Center, NE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.98675 and -98.542192, or 41º 59' 12.3" N, 98º 32' 31.8912" W. This location is 72.59 miles away from Almeria, NE and Center, NE and it would take approximately 1 hour 57 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bartlett, NE, situated 62.9 miles from Almeria, NE and 82.77 miles from Center, NE. It would take 1 hour 34 mins to go from Almeria to Bartlett and 2 hours 22 mins to go from Center to Bartlett.


Best Hotels In or Near Center, NE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Center, NE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Almeria, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Almeria, NE to Center, NE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Almeria, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Almeria »

Weather in Almeria and Center

Almeria

Rain on Saturday and Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 72°F on Monday.

Thu
Jun 21
Fri
Jun 22
Sat
Jun 23
Sun
Jun 24
Mon
Jun 25
Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
75° 57° 77° 53° 79° 61° 84° 58° 72° 64°
10% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
11 353 degrees 7 157 degrees 8 191 degrees 6 132 degrees 13 133 degrees

Center

Rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures rising to 87°F on Wednesday.

Thu
Jun 21
Fri
Jun 22
Sat
Jun 23
Sun
Jun 24
Mon
Jun 25
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
66° 56° 77° 55° 76° 60° 79° 59° 73° 62°
99% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 88% Rain probability
14 347 degrees 4 134 degrees 9 159 degrees 8 136 degrees 13 134 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Almeria, NE and Center, NE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 100.10 mi 161.09 km 86.98 nautical mi
Driving distance 145 mi 233.66 km 126.17 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and