Distance from Alna, ME to Avon, ME

Distance

73 mi

Time

1 hour 48 mins

Gas Cost

$5 - $11

Report an error

There are 58.51 miles from Alna to Avon in northwest direction and 73 miles (117.48 kilometers) by car, following the ME 11 and ME 8 and ME 27 route.

Alna and Avon are 1 hour 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Alna, ME to Avon, ME. The halfway point is Belgrade, ME.

Alna, ME and Avon, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:05 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alna, ME to Avon, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.39 gallons of gas to cover the route between Alna, ME and Avon, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alna to Avon is $8.82.

During the route, an average car will release 66.50 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Avon, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Avon, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Alna, ME and Avon, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Alna, ME and Avon, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.507442 and -69.869781, or 44º 30' 26.7912" N, 69º 52' 11.2116" W. This location is 36.66 miles away from Alna, ME and Avon, ME and it would take approximately 54 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Belgrade, ME, situated 32.28 miles from Alna, ME and 41.03 miles from Avon, ME. It would take 48 minutes to go from Alna to Belgrade and 59 minutes to go from Avon to Belgrade.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alna, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Alna, ME to Avon, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alna, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alna »

Weather in Alna and Avon

Alna

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Nov 12
Wed
Nov 13
Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Rain Clear day Cloudy Clear day Clear day
37° 19° 29° 15° 36° 13° 46° 25° 32° 20°
86% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
8 312 degrees 12 298 degrees 4 217 degrees 9 245 degrees 10 339 degrees

Avon

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Nov 12
Wed
Nov 13
Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Snow Wind Cloudy Clear day Clear day
36° 18° 26° 13° 31° 10° 43° 19° 30° 13°
100% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
8 305 degrees 12 296 degrees 4 207 degrees 6 254 degrees 6 310 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alna, ME and Avon, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 58.51 mi 94.15 km 50.84 nautical mi
Driving distance 73 mi 117.99 km 63.71 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips