Distance from Alpine, WY to Ackermanville, PA

Distance

2,120 mi

Time

1 day 7 hours

Gas Cost

$119 - $231

There are 1,830.98 miles from Alpine to Ackermanville in east direction and 2,120 miles (3,411.81 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Alpine and Ackermanville are 1 day 7 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Alpine, WY to Ackermanville, PA. The halfway point is Des Moines, IA.

Please note the time difference between Alpine, WY and Ackermanville, PA is 2 hours. The current time in Alpine is 2:04 pm and the current time in Ackermanville is 4:04 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alpine, WY to Ackermanville, PA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 85.14 gallons of gas to cover the route between Alpine, WY and Ackermanville, PA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alpine to Ackermanville is $166.87.

During the route, an average car will release 1,668.02 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Ackermanville, PA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ackermanville, PA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Alpine, WY and Ackermanville, PA

If you want to meet halfway between Alpine, WY and Ackermanville, PA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.623601 and -93.584671, or 41º 37' 24.9636" N, 93º 35' 4.8156" W. This location is 1,059.97 miles away from Alpine, WY and Ackermanville, PA and it would take approximately 15 hours 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest and also the major city is Des Moines, IA, situated 1069.61 miles from Alpine, WY and 1051.08 miles from Ackermanville, PA. It would take 15 hours 16 mins to go from Alpine to Des Moines and 15 hours 55 mins to go from Ackermanville to Des Moines.



Weather in Alpine and Ackermanville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Alpine, WY and Ackermanville, PA:

Alpine

Rain on Saturday through Tuesday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
78° 49° 78° 48° 85° 50° 68° 51° 60° 39°
12% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
7 239 degrees 7 238 degrees 6 174 degrees 6 184 degrees 5 195 degrees

Ackermanville

Rain throughout the week.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Rain Rain Rain Rain Clear day
82° 57° 83° 62° 83° 66° 81° 63° 74° 56°
86% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
7 262 degrees 4 237 degrees 5 213 degrees 7 287 degrees 7 334 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alpine, WY

Planning on renting a car to go from Alpine, WY to Ackermanville, PA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alpine, WY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alpine »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alpine, WY and Ackermanville, PA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,830.98 mi 2,946.68 km 1,591.08 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,120 mi 3,411.69 km 1,842.17 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips