Distance from Alvo, NE to Addison, NY

Distance

1,127 mi

Time

17 hours 37 mins

Gas Cost

$73 - $143

Loading Alvo - Addison Route Map

Route map between Alvo and Addison Show Map

Report an error

There are 992.91 miles from Alvo to Addison in east direction and 1,127 miles (1,813.73 kilometers) by car, following the I-86 E route.

Alvo and Addison are 17 hours 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Alvo, NE to Addison, NY. The halfway point is Rolling Prairie, IN.

Please note the time difference between Alvo, NE and Addison, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Alvo is 10:38 am and the current time in Addison is 11:38 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alvo, NE to Addison, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 52.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Alvo, NE and Addison, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alvo to Addison is $118.94.

During the route, an average car will release 1,022.02 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Alvo, NE and Addison, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Alvo, NE and Addison, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.704201 and -86.692215, or 41º 42' 15.1236" N, 86º 41' 31.974" W. This location is 563.38 miles away from Alvo, NE and Addison, NY and it would take approximately 8 hours 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rolling Prairie, IN, situated 559.34 miles from Alvo, NE and 566.35 miles from Addison, NY. It would take 8 hours 34 mins to go from Alvo to Rolling Prairie and 9 hours 7 mins to go from Addison to Rolling Prairie.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Alvo, NE and Addison, NY is South Bend, IN, situated 578.46 miles from Alvo, NE and 548.06 miles from Addison, NY. It would take 8 hours 58 mins to go from Alvo to and 8 hours 49 mins to go from Addison to South Bend.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Joliet, IL,Davenport, IA,Des Moines, IA, and Omaha, NE.

Best Hotels In or Near Addison, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Addison, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alvo, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Alvo, NE to Addison, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alvo, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alvo »

Weather in Alvo and Addison

Alvo

Snow (17–28 in.) throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 37°F on Saturday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Fog Snow
22° 26° 18° 30° 10° 37° 25° 37° 24°
45% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
7 86 degrees 2 249 degrees 4 140 degrees 10 127 degrees 12 0 degrees

Addison

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Sunday, with high temperatures rising to 60°F on Sunday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
30° 11° 32° 17° 46° 33° 43° 27° 43° 20°
5% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 45% Rain probability
4 316 degrees 8 163 degrees 8 246 degrees 6 308 degrees 7 167 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alvo, NE and Addison, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 992.91 mi 1,597.94 km 862.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,127 mi 1,813.35 km 979.13 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips