Distance from Alvo, NE to Admire, KS

Distance

176 mi

Time

3 hours 21 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $28

Loading Alvo - Admire Route Map

Route map between Alvo and Admire Show Map

Report an error

There are 154.87 miles from Alvo to Admire in south direction and 176 miles (283.24 kilometers) by car, following the KS 99 route.

Alvo and Admire are 3 hours 21 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Alvo, NE to Admire, KS. The halfway point is Frankfort, KS.

Alvo, NE and Admire, KS are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 12:49 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alvo, NE to Admire, KS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.14 gallons of gas to cover the route between Alvo, NE and Admire, KS.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alvo to Admire is $23.02.

During the route, an average car will release 159.40 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Admire, KS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Admire, KS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Alvo, NE and Admire, KS

If you want to meet halfway between Alvo, NE and Admire, KS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.740250 and -96.414902, or 39º 44' 24.9" N, 96º 24' 53.6472" W. This location is 87.87 miles away from Alvo, NE and Admire, KS and it would take approximately 1 hour 40 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Frankfort, KS, situated 90.48 miles from Alvo, NE and 85.25 miles from Admire, KS. It would take 1 hour 46 mins to go from Alvo to Frankfort and 1 hour 35 mins to go from Admire to Frankfort.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alvo, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Alvo, NE to Admire, KS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alvo, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alvo »

Weather in Alvo and Admire

Alvo

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 52°F on Tuesday.

Thu
Apr 25
Fri
Apr 26
Sat
Apr 27
Sun
Apr 28
Mon
Apr 29
Partly cloudy day Wind Wind Rain Rain
70° 50° 70° 44° 60° 44° 62° 37° 64° 48°
37% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
9 348 degrees 2 49 degrees 8 303 degrees 11 136 degrees 8 10 degrees

Admire

Rain on Saturday through next Thursday, with high temperatures falling to 56°F on Tuesday.

Thu
Apr 25
Fri
Apr 26
Sat
Apr 27
Sun
Apr 28
Mon
Apr 29
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Cloudy
72° 48° 72° 45° 71° 48° 65° 36° 64° 58°
12% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
7 346 degrees 1 164 degrees 8 268 degrees 9 116 degrees 7 45 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alvo, NE and Admire, KS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 154.87 mi 249.24 km 134.58 nautical mi
Driving distance 176 mi 282.82 km 152.71 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips