Distance from Alvo, NE to Alton, NY

Distance

1,129 mi

Time

21 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$84 - $164

Loading Alvo - Alton Route Map

Route map between Alvo and Alton Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,006.50 miles from Alvo to Alton in east direction and 1,129 miles (1,816.95 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Alvo and Alton are 21 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Alvo, NE to Alton, NY. The halfway point is Rolling Prairie, IN.

Please note the time difference between Alvo, NE and Alton, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Alvo is 8:00 am and the current time in Alton is 9:00 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alvo, NE to Alton, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 52.28 gallons of gas to cover the route between Alvo, NE and Alton, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alvo to Alton is $136.44.

During the route, an average car will release 1,024.18 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Alvo, NE and Alton, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Alvo, NE and Alton, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.698109 and -86.623444, or 41º 41' 53.1924" N, 86º 37' 24.3984" W. This location is 564.57 miles away from Alvo, NE and Alton, NY and it would take approximately 10 hours 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rolling Prairie, IN, situated 559.33 miles from Alvo, NE and 563.62 miles from Alton, NY. It would take 10 hours 27 mins to go from Alvo to Rolling Prairie and 10 hours 50 mins to go from Alton to Rolling Prairie.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Alvo, NE and Alton, NY is South Bend, IN, situated 578.45 miles from Alvo, NE and 549.79 miles from Alton, NY. It would take 10 hours 51 mins to go from Alvo to and 10 hours 32 mins to go from Alton to South Bend.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Joliet, IL,Davenport, IA,Des Moines, IA, and Omaha, NE.

Best Hotels In or Near Alton, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alton, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alvo, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Alvo, NE to Alton, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alvo, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alvo »

Weather in Alvo and Alton

Alvo

Snow (1–2 in.) on Wednesday and Thursday, with temperatures rising to 54°F on Saturday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Wind
38° 19° 48° 23° 44° 29° 41° 27° 42° 26°
11% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
8 240 degrees 10 201 degrees 2 207 degrees 8 357 degrees 16 320 degrees

Alton

Mixed precipitation today through Saturday, with temperatures peaking at 53°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
52° 35° 44° 33° 53° 33° 52° 36° 51° 39°
81% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
10 188 degrees 9 257 degrees 8 225 degrees 3 213 degrees 9 91 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alvo, NE and Alton, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,006.50 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,129 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and