Distance from Alvo, NE to Andale, KS

Distance

310 mi

Time

4 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$25 - $49

Loading Alvo - Andale Route Map

Route map between Alvo and Andale Show Map

Report an error

There are 223 miles from Alvo to Andale in southwest direction and 310 miles (498.90 kilometers) by car, following the US-81 route.

Alvo and Andale are 4 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Alvo, NE to Andale, KS. The halfway point is Norway, KS.

Alvo, NE and Andale, KS are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 3:47 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alvo, NE to Andale, KS:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 14.33 gallons of gas to cover the route between Alvo, NE and Andale, KS.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alvo to Andale is $40.57.

During the route, an average car will release 280.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Andale, KS

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Andale, KS? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Alvo, NE and Andale, KS

If you want to meet halfway between Alvo, NE and Andale, KS or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.701138 and -97.648468, or 39º 42' 4.0968" N, 97º 38' 54.4848" W. This location is 154.81 miles away from Alvo, NE and Andale, KS and it would take approximately 2 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Norway, KS, situated 155.68 miles from Alvo, NE and 166.2 miles from Andale, KS. It would take 2 hours 22 mins to go from Alvo to Norway and 2 hours 33 mins to go from Andale to Norway.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Lincoln, NE, and Wichita, KS.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alvo, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Alvo, NE to Andale, KS? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alvo, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alvo »

Weather in Alvo and Andale

Alvo

Rain today and Saturday, with high temperatures rising to 79°F on Saturday.

Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Wed
Apr 24
Thu
Apr 25
Fri
Apr 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
70° 53° 70° 41° 76° 42° 79° 48° 74° 54°
66% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
10 311 degrees 7 17 degrees 6 198 degrees 5 345 degrees 8 113 degrees

Andale

Light rain tomorrow through next Monday, with high temperatures rising to 86°F on Saturday.

Mon
Apr 22
Tue
Apr 23
Wed
Apr 24
Thu
Apr 25
Fri
Apr 26
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
73° 56° 61° 49° 69° 48° 80° 53° 79° 55°
4% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 353 degrees 10 24 degrees 4 53 degrees 6 21 degrees 6 109 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alvo, NE and Andale, KS in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 223 mi 358.88 km 193.78 nautical mi
Driving distance 310 mi 498.29 km 269.06 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips