Distance from Alvo, NE to Au Sable Forks, NY

Distance

1,410 mi

Time

22 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$92 - $179

Loading Alvo - Au Sable Forks Route Map

Route map between Alvo and Au Sable Forks Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,176.10 miles from Alvo to Au Sable Forks in northeast direction and 1,410 miles (2,269.18 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Alvo and Au Sable Forks are 22 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Alvo, NE to Au Sable Forks, NY. The halfway point is Fayette, OH.

Please note the time difference between Alvo, NE and Au Sable Forks, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Alvo is 3:56 am and the current time in Au Sable Forks is 4:56 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alvo, NE to Au Sable Forks, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 65.26 gallons of gas to cover the route between Alvo, NE and Au Sable Forks, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alvo to Au Sable Forks is $148.80.

During the route, an average car will release 1,278.67 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Alvo, NE and Au Sable Forks, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Alvo, NE and Au Sable Forks, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.612118 and -84.318199, or 41º 36' 43.6248" N, 84º 19' 5.5164" W. This location is 704.86 miles away from Alvo, NE and Au Sable Forks, NY and it would take approximately 11 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fayette, OH, situated 694.15 miles from Alvo, NE and 728.26 miles from Au Sable Forks, NY. It would take 10 hours 38 mins to go from Alvo to Fayette and 11 hours 51 mins to go from Au Sable Forks to Fayette.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Joliet, IL,Davenport, IA,Des Moines, IA, and Omaha, NE.

Best Hotels In or Near Au Sable Forks, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Au Sable Forks, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alvo, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Alvo, NE to Au Sable Forks, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alvo, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alvo »

Weather in Alvo and Au Sable Forks

Alvo

Snow (8–12 in.) throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 20°F on Monday.

Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Snow Fog
32° 12° 33° 25° 24° 20° 29° 13°
54% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
9 103 degrees 10 357 degrees 13 311 degrees 8 69 degrees 7 56 degrees

Au Sable Forks

Snow (4–7 in.) tomorrow through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 43°F on Sunday.

Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Partly cloudy day Snow Rain Wind Partly cloudy day
37° 23° 38° 17° 43° 29° 35° 14° 18°
15% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 301 degrees 3 181 degrees 10 181 degrees 16 278 degrees 10 295 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alvo, NE and Au Sable Forks, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,176.10 mi 1,892.75 km 1,022.01 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,410 mi 2,268.72 km 1,225.02 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips