Distance from Alvo, NE to Avoca, NY

Distance

1,098 mi

Time

17 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$72 - $139

Loading Alvo - Avoca Route Map

Route map between Alvo and Avoca Show Map

Report an error

There are 982.99 miles from Alvo to Avoca in east direction and 1,098 miles (1,767.06 kilometers) by car, following the I-86 E route.

Alvo and Avoca are 17 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Alvo, NE to Avoca, NY. The halfway point is Beverly Shores, IN.

Please note the time difference between Alvo, NE and Avoca, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Alvo is 3:53 am and the current time in Avoca is 4:53 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alvo, NE to Avoca, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 50.83 gallons of gas to cover the route between Alvo, NE and Avoca, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alvo to Avoca is $115.88.

During the route, an average car will release 995.77 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Alvo, NE and Avoca, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Alvo, NE and Avoca, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.655766 and -86.956367, or 41º 39' 20.7576" N, 86º 57' 22.9212" W. This location is 548.91 miles away from Alvo, NE and Avoca, NY and it would take approximately 8 hours 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Beverly Shores, IN, situated 542.32 miles from Alvo, NE and 557.99 miles from Avoca, NY. It would take 8 hours 23 mins to go from Alvo to Beverly Shores and 9 hours 9 mins to go from Avoca to Beverly Shores.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Joliet, IL,Davenport, IA,Des Moines, IA, and Omaha, NE.

Best Hotels In or Near Avoca, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Avoca, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alvo, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Alvo, NE to Avoca, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alvo, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alvo »

Weather in Alvo and Avoca

Alvo

Snow (8–12 in.) throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 20°F on Monday.

Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Snow Fog
32° 12° 33° 25° 24° 20° 29° 13°
54% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
9 103 degrees 10 357 degrees 13 311 degrees 8 69 degrees 7 56 degrees

Avoca

Mixed precipitation on Sunday and Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 48°F on Sunday.

Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Wind Snow
36° 25° 40° 21° 48° 30° 28° 17° 26° 13°
10% Rain probability 50% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
5 321 degrees 9 164 degrees 15 222 degrees 18 281 degrees 7 312 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alvo, NE and Avoca, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 982.99 mi 1,581.97 km 854.20 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,098 mi 1,766.78 km 953.99 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips