Distance from Alvo, NE to Bailey, NC

Distance

1,265 mi

Time

23 hours 51 mins

Gas Cost

$94 - $183

Loading Alvo - Bailey Route Map

Route map between Alvo and Bailey Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,048.43 miles from Alvo to Bailey in southeast direction and 1,265 miles (2,035.82 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 route.

Alvo and Bailey are 23 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Alvo, NE to Bailey, NC. The halfway point is Lynnville, IN.

Please note the time difference between Alvo, NE and Bailey, NC is 1 hour. The current time in Alvo is 5:51 pm and the current time in Bailey is 6:51 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Alvo, NE to Bailey, NC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 58.55 gallons of gas to cover the route between Alvo, NE and Bailey, NC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Alvo to Bailey is $152.82.

During the route, an average car will release 1,147.16 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Alvo, NE and Bailey, NC

If you want to meet halfway between Alvo, NE and Bailey, NC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.183556 and -87.247215, or 38º 11' 0.8016" N, 87º 14' 49.974" W. This location is 632.37 miles away from Alvo, NE and Bailey, NC and it would take approximately 11 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lynnville, IN, situated 605 miles from Alvo, NE and 660.39 miles from Bailey, NC. It would take 11 hours 20 mins to go from Alvo to Lynnville and 12 hours 31 mins to go from Bailey to Lynnville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Alvo, NE and Bailey, NC is Evansville, IN, situated 600.17 miles from Alvo, NE and 689.32 miles from Bailey, NC. It would take 11 hours 23 mins to go from Alvo to and 13 hours 6 mins to go from Bailey to Evansville.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Saint Louis, MO,Columbia, MO,Independence, MO, and Kansas City, MO.

Best Hotels In or Near Bailey, NC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Bailey, NC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Alvo, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Alvo, NE to Bailey, NC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Alvo, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Alvo »

Weather in Alvo and Bailey

Alvo

Snow (1–2 in.) on Wednesday and Thursday, with temperatures rising to 54°F on Saturday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Wind
38° 19° 48° 23° 44° 29° 41° 27° 42° 26°
11% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 27% Rain probability
8 240 degrees 10 201 degrees 2 207 degrees 8 357 degrees 16 320 degrees

Bailey

Light rain today through Thursday, with temperatures falling to 53°F next Sunday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Wind Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
77° 62° 61° 46° 60° 37° 58° 35° 70° 53°
37% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
10 228 degrees 6 28 degrees 5 58 degrees 4 153 degrees 8 211 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Alvo, NE and Bailey, NC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,048.43 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,265 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and