Distance from Amana, IA to Adona, AR

Distance

684 mi

Time

10 hours 20 mins

Gas Cost

$52 - $101

Loading Amana - Adona Route Map

Route map between Amana and Adona Show Map

Report an error

There are 470.56 miles from Amana to Adona in south direction and 684 miles (1,100.79 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Amana and Adona are 10 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to Adona, AR. The halfway point is Harrisonville, MO.

Amana, IA and Adona, AR are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 4:31 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to Adona, AR:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 31.68 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and Adona, AR.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to Adona is $84.58.

During the route, an average car will release 620.64 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Adona, AR

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Adona, AR? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and Adona, AR

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and Adona, AR or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.629124 and -94.355194, or 38º 37' 44.8464" N, 94º 21' 18.6984" W. This location is 342.12 miles away from Amana, IA and Adona, AR and it would take approximately 5 hours 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Harrisonville, MO, situated 331.01 miles from Amana, IA and 354.6 miles from Adona, AR. It would take 5 hours 1 min to go from Amana to Harrisonville and 5 hours 43 mins to go from Adona to Harrisonville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Amana, IA and Adona, AR is Overland Park, KS, situated 307.91 miles from Amana, IA and 380.75 miles from Adona, AR. It would take 4 hours 43 mins to go from Amana to and 6 hours 14 mins to go from Adona to Overland Park.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Des Moines, IA,Independence, MO, and Kansas City, MO.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to Adona, AR? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Weather in Amana and Adona

Amana

Light rain tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 90°F on Saturday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Clear day
83° 62° 86° 63° 87° 68° 84° 70° 90° 75°
24% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
9 232 degrees 6 190 degrees 9 173 degrees 10 186 degrees 10 214 degrees

Adona

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 91°F on Thursday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
86° 68° 88° 72° 91° 71° 89° 70° 90° 71°
30% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 68% Rain probability
3 182 degrees 4 201 degrees 3 183 degrees 3 165 degrees 3 154 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and Adona, AR in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 470.56 mi 757.29 km 408.91 nautical mi
Driving distance 684 mi 1,101.19 km 594.59 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips