Distance from Amana, IA to Anatone, WA


1,766 mi


1 day 1 hour

Gas Cost

$115 - $224

Loading Amana - Anatone Route Map

Route map between Amana and Anatone Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,285.61 miles from Amana to Anatone in northwest direction and 1,766 miles (2,842.10 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Amana and Anatone are 1 day 1 hour far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to Anatone, WA. The halfway point is Gillette, WY.

Please note the time difference between Amana, IA and Anatone, WA is 2 hours. The current time in Amana is 6:10 pm and the current time in Anatone is 4:10 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to Anatone, WA:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 81.74 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and Anatone, WA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to Anatone is $186.36.

During the route, an average car will release 1,601.41 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and Anatone, WA

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and Anatone, WA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.240774 and -105.443186, or 44º 14' 26.7864" N, 105º 26' 35.4696" W. This location is 882.77 miles away from Amana, IA and Anatone, WA and it would take approximately 12 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Gillette, WY, situated 865.52 miles from Amana, IA and 899.92 miles from Anatone, WA. It would take 12 hours 4 mins to go from Amana to Gillette and 13 hours 26 mins to go from Anatone to Gillette.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT, Spokane, WA and Sioux Falls, SD.

Best Hotels In or Near Anatone, WA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Anatone, WA? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to Anatone, WA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Weather in Amana and Anatone


Mixed precipitation on Saturday through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 40°F on Saturday.

Feb 21
Feb 22
Feb 23
Feb 24
Feb 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Wind Partly cloudy day
27° 32° 40° 32° 34° 14° 17°
8% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
4 273 degrees 8 95 degrees 10 81 degrees 21 300 degrees 5 20 degrees


Light snow (2–4 in.) today through Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 23°F on Tuesday.

Feb 21
Feb 22
Feb 23
Feb 24
Feb 25
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Partly cloudy day
26° 17° 31° 14° 28° 25° 30° 24° 26° 17°
29% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 44% Rain probability
3 349 degrees 6 202 degrees 4 205 degrees 2 109 degrees 3 355 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and Anatone, WA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,285.61 mi 2,068.99 km 1,117.17 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,766 mi 2,841.35 km 1,534.21 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips