Distance from Amana, IA to Arcadia, IA

Distance

201 mi

Time

3 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$16 - $32

Loading Amana - Arcadia Route Map

Route map between Amana and Arcadia Show Map

Report an error

There are 164.51 miles from Amana to Arcadia in west direction and 201 miles (323.48 kilometers) by car, following the I-35 Business N and US-30 W route.

Amana and Arcadia are 3 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to Arcadia, IA. The halfway point is Berwick, IA.

Amana, IA and Arcadia, IA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:04 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to Arcadia, IA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 9.30 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and Arcadia, IA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to Arcadia is $26.32.

During the route, an average car will release 182.18 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and Arcadia, IA

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and Arcadia, IA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.671604 and -93.569519, or 41º 40' 17.7744" N, 93º 34' 10.2684" W. This location is 100.43 miles away from Amana, IA and Arcadia, IA and it would take approximately 1 hour 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Berwick, IA, situated 98.13 miles from Amana, IA and 103.74 miles from Arcadia, IA. It would take 1 hour 39 mins to go from Amana to Berwick and 2 hours 7 mins to go from Arcadia to Berwick.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Amana, IA and Arcadia, IA is Des Moines, IA, situated 102.76 miles from Amana, IA and 108.75 miles from Arcadia, IA. It would take 1 hour 39 mins to go from Amana to and 2 hours 9 mins to go from Arcadia to Des Moines.


Best Hotels In or Near Arcadia, IA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arcadia, IA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to Arcadia, IA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Weather in Amana and Arcadia

Amana

Light rain today through Monday, with high temperatures falling to 72°F on Monday.

Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Wind Clear day
84° 64° 85° 63° 72° 66° 74° 61° 76° 52°
7% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 44 degrees 6 124 degrees 8 59 degrees 15 340 degrees 6 317 degrees

Arcadia

Rain tomorrow through Friday, with high temperatures falling to 72°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
83° 58° 81° 61° 72° 63° 72° 54° 75° 50°
7% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 90 degrees 5 155 degrees 11 8 degrees 11 345 degrees 4 263 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and Arcadia, IA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 164.51 mi 264.76 km 142.96 nautical mi
Driving distance 201 mi 323.25 km 174.54 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and