Distance from Amana, IA to Argyle, IA

Distance

102 mi

Time

2 hours 7 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $14

Loading Amana - Argyle Route Map

Report an error

There are 89.08 miles from Amana to Argyle in south direction and 102 miles (164.15 kilometers) by car, following the US-218 and IA 27 route.

Amana and Argyle are 2 hours 7 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to Argyle, IA. The halfway point is Ainsworth, IA.

Amana, IA and Argyle, IA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 4:50 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to Argyle, IA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.72 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and Argyle, IA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to Argyle is $11.79.

During the route, an average car will release 92.39 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and Argyle, IA

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and Argyle, IA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.268864 and -91.535347, or 41º 16' 7.9104" N, 91º 32' 7.2492" W. This location is 50.93 miles away from Amana, IA and Argyle, IA and it would take approximately 1 hour 3 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ainsworth, IA, situated 48.52 miles from Amana, IA and 55.3 miles from Argyle, IA. It would take 1 hour 5 mins to go from Amana to Ainsworth and 1 hour 5 mins to go from Argyle to Ainsworth.


Best Hotels In or Near Argyle, IA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Argyle, IA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to Argyle, IA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Weather in Amana and Argyle

Amana

No precipitation throughout the week, with temperatures peaking at 66°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Thu
Oct 26
Fri
Oct 27
Wind Wind Partly cloudy day Wind Wind
62° 40° 46° 37° 66° 32° 65° 40° 44° 30°
44% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 299 degrees 23 320 degrees 10 277 degrees 11 274 degrees 13 319 degrees

Argyle

Light rain tomorrow, with temperatures peaking at 70°F on Thursday.

Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Thu
Oct 26
Fri
Oct 27
Wind Wind Clear day Wind Partly cloudy day
63° 44° 47° 37° 66° 30° 70° 42° 45° 30°
29% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 297 degrees 20 313 degrees 10 269 degrees 11 258 degrees 12 317 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and Argyle, IA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 89.08 mi 143.36 km 77.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 102 mi 164.15 km 88.64 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and