Distance from Amana, IA to Aspinwall, IA

Distance

190 mi

Time

3 hours 56 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $28

Loading Amana - Aspinwall Route Map

Route map between Amana and Aspinwall Show Map

Report an error

There are 168.32 miles from Amana to Aspinwall in west direction and 190 miles (305.78 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Amana and Aspinwall are 3 hours 56 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to Aspinwall, IA. The halfway point is Berwick, IA.

Amana, IA and Aspinwall, IA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 9:02 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to Aspinwall, IA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.78 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and Aspinwall, IA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to Aspinwall is $22.92.

During the route, an average car will release 172.04 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and Aspinwall, IA

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and Aspinwall, IA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.660118 and -93.514084, or 41º 39' 36.4248" N, 93º 30' 50.7024" W. This location is 94.84 miles away from Amana, IA and Aspinwall, IA and it would take approximately 1 hour 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Berwick, IA, situated 98.1 miles from Amana, IA and 94.64 miles from Aspinwall, IA. It would take 1 hour 56 mins to go from Amana to Berwick and 2 hours 13 mins to go from Aspinwall to Berwick.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Amana, IA and Aspinwall, IA is Des Moines, IA, situated 102.76 miles from Amana, IA and 93.67 miles from Aspinwall, IA. It would take 1 hour 58 mins to go from Amana to and 2 hours 9 mins to go from Aspinwall to Des Moines.


Best Hotels In or Near Aspinwall, IA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aspinwall, IA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to Aspinwall, IA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Weather in Amana and Aspinwall

Amana

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Sunday, with temperatures rising to 53°F on Tuesday.

Wed
Feb 21
Thu
Feb 22
Fri
Feb 23
Sat
Feb 24
Sun
Feb 25
Partly cloudy day Fog Fog Snow Wind
25° 14° 35° 25° 38° 30° 46° 28° 39° 25°
7% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 17% Rain probability
10 359 degrees 10 86 degrees 1 259 degrees 5 62 degrees 12 273 degrees

Aspinwall

Snow (6–9 in.) tomorrow through next Wednesday, with temperatures rising to 43°F on Monday.

Wed
Feb 21
Thu
Feb 22
Fri
Feb 23
Sat
Feb 24
Sun
Feb 25
Snow Snow Fog Snow Clear day
21° 30° 20° 33° 24° 33° 24° 35° 22°
5% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
4 35 degrees 9 107 degrees 2 274 degrees 4 32 degrees 10 260 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and Aspinwall, IA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 168.32 mi 270.88 km 146.27 nautical mi
Driving distance 190 mi 305.77 km 165.11 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and