Distance from Amana, IA to Atmore, AL


960 mi


18 hours 21 mins

Gas Cost

$70 - $136

Loading Amana - Atmore Route Map

Route map between Amana and Atmore Show Map

Report an error

There are 783.03 miles from Amana to Atmore in southeast direction and 960 miles (1,544.97 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 route.

Amana and Atmore are 18 hours 21 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to Atmore, AL. The halfway point is Dyersburg, TN.

Amana, IA and Atmore, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 1:20 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to Atmore, AL:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 44.43 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and Atmore, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to Atmore is $113.74.

During the route, an average car will release 870.46 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and Atmore, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and Atmore, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.075809 and -89.393730, or 36º 4' 32.9124" N, 89º 23' 37.428" W. This location is 479.84 miles away from Amana, IA and Atmore, AL and it would take approximately 9 hours 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Dyersburg, TN, situated 485.09 miles from Amana, IA and 474.55 miles from Atmore, AL. It would take 9 hours 21 mins to go from Amana to Dyersburg and 9 hours 1 min to go from Atmore to Dyersburg.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Birmingham, AL.

Best Hotels In or Near Atmore, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atmore, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to Atmore, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Weather in Amana and Atmore


Mixed precipitation today through Thursday, with temperatures bottoming out at 41°F on Wednesday.

Mar 16
Mar 17
Mar 18
Mar 19
Mar 20
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy
44° 29° 46° 32° 49° 30° 42° 34° 42° 27°
58% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
16 99 degrees 7 67 degrees 2 120 degrees 15 56 degrees 11 34 degrees


Light rain today through Monday, with temperatures peaking at 81°F on Monday.

Mar 16
Mar 17
Mar 18
Mar 19
Mar 20
Rain Rain Fog Rain Partly cloudy day
66° 44° 77° 62° 79° 65° 81° 66° 72° 57°
66% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 20% Rain probability
5 158 degrees 6 218 degrees 4 227 degrees 8 226 degrees 8 292 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and Atmore, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 783.03 mi 1,260.16 km 680.43 nautical mi
Driving distance 960 mi 1,544.97 km 834.22 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips

Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and