Distance from Amana, IA to Auburn, AL

Distance

890 mi

Time

14 hours 21 mins

Gas Cost

$74 - $144

Loading Amana - Auburn Route Map

Route map between Amana and Auburn Show Map

Report an error

There are 725.29 miles from Amana to Auburn in southeast direction and 890 miles (1,432.32 kilometers) by car, following the I-24 E route.

Amana and Auburn are 14 hours 21 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to Auburn, AL. The halfway point is Metropolis, IL.

Amana, IA and Auburn, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 7:16 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to Auburn, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 41.18 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and Auburn, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to Auburn is $120.25.

During the route, an average car will release 806.83 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and Auburn, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and Auburn, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.184339 and -88.714963, or 37º 11' 3.6204" N, 88º 42' 53.8668" W. This location is 444.76 miles away from Amana, IA and Auburn, AL and it would take approximately 7 hours 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Metropolis, IL, situated 448.02 miles from Amana, IA and 448.44 miles from Auburn, AL. It would take 7 hours 25 mins to go from Amana to Metropolis and 7 hours 4 mins to go from Auburn to Metropolis.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Nashville, TN and Saint Louis, MO.


Best Hotels In or Near Auburn, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Auburn, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to Auburn, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Weather in Amana and Auburn

Amana

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 69°F next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 19
Wed
Jun 20
Thu
Jun 21
Fri
Jun 22
Sat
Jun 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day
80° 70° 77° 67° 74° 64° 73° 62° 73° 60°
95% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 70% Rain probability
4 73 degrees 9 84 degrees 11 86 degrees 10 48 degrees 5 263 degrees

Auburn

Light rain on Thursday through next Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 87°F on Friday.

Tue
Jun 19
Wed
Jun 20
Thu
Jun 21
Fri
Jun 22
Sat
Jun 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
93° 72° 93° 74° 90° 74° 87° 72° 90° 72°
10% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 38% Rain probability
4 330 degrees 4 337 degrees 3 265 degrees 6 238 degrees 4 249 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and Auburn, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 725.29 mi 1,167.23 km 630.26 nautical mi
Driving distance 890 mi 1,431.54 km 772.97 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and