Distance from Amana, IA to BOS Airport

Distance

1,214 mi

Time

19 hours 2 mins

Gas Cost

$89 - $173

Report an error

There are 1,067.63 miles from Amana to Logan International Airport (BOS) in east direction and 1,214 miles (1,953.74 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Amana and BOS Airport are 19 hours 2 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to BOS Airport. The halfway point is Concord Township, OH.

Please note the time difference between Amana, IA and BOS Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Amana is 11:42 pm (Dec 15) and the current time in BOS Airport is 12:42 am (Dec 16).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to BOS Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 56.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and BOS Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to BOS Airport is $143.94.

During the route, an average car will release 1,101.59 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near BOS Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BOS Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and BOS Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and BOS Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.699409 and -81.194733, or 41º 41' 57.8724" N, 81º 11' 41.0388" W. This location is 607.25 miles away from Amana, IA and BOS Airport and it would take approximately 9 hours 31 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Concord Township, OH, situated 600.96 miles from Amana, IA and 614.18 miles from BOS Airport. It would take 9 hours 33 mins to go from Amana to Concord Township and 9 hours 42 mins to go from BOS to Concord Township.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Amana, IA and BOS Airport is Cleveland, OH, situated 572.37 miles from Amana, IA and 641.96 miles from BOS Airport. It would take 9 hours 4 mins to go from Amana to and 10 hours 9 mins to go from BOS to Cleveland.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Joliet, IL, and Davenport, IA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to BOS Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Weather in Amana and BOS

Amana

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Tue
Dec 17
Wed
Dec 18
Thu
Dec 19
Fog Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
25° 30° 18° 29° 15° 23° 37° 15°
20% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
4 8 degrees 6 343 degrees 10 296 degrees 7 54 degrees 11 172 degrees

BOS

Mixed precipitation on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Sun
Dec 15
Mon
Dec 16
Tue
Dec 17
Wed
Dec 18
Thu
Dec 19
Wind Partly cloudy day Rain Snow Clear day
53° 31° 37° 27° 40° 33° 36° 21° 23° 15°
25% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
19 263 degrees 9 269 degrees 8 21 degrees 11 292 degrees 15 299 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and BOS Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,067.63 mi 1,718.18 km 927.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,214 mi 1,954.54 km 1,055.37 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips