Distance from Amana, IA to LGA Airport

Distance

1,036 mi

Time

16 hours 4 mins

Gas Cost

$76 - $147

Report an error

There are 935.14 miles from Amana to LaGuardia Airport (LGA) in east direction and 1,036 miles (1,667.28 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Amana and LGA Airport are 16 hours 4 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to LGA Airport. The halfway point is Castalia, OH.

Please note the time difference between Amana, IA and LGA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Amana is 10:23 am and the current time in LGA Airport is 11:23 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to LGA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 47.98 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and LGA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to LGA Airport is $122.36.

During the route, an average car will release 940.10 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near LGA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to LGA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and LGA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and LGA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.351288 and -82.848007, or 41º 21' 4.6368" N, 82º 50' 52.8252" W. This location is 518.22 miles away from Amana, IA and LGA Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Castalia, OH, situated 520.07 miles from Amana, IA and 525.24 miles from LGA Airport. It would take 8 hours 20 mins to go from Amana to Castalia and 8 hours 13 mins to go from LGA to Castalia.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Joliet, IL, and Davenport, IA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to LGA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Weather in Amana and LGA

Amana

Rain today through Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 78°F on Wednesday.

Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Wed
Sep 25
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
76° 70° 73° 58° 75° 51° 76° 56° 78° 61°
93% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 55% Rain probability
14 189 degrees 10 267 degrees 7 273 degrees 10 200 degrees 9 269 degrees

LGA

Possible light rain on Monday through next Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 87°F on Monday.

Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Wed
Sep 25
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
84° 61° 84° 65° 87° 73° 78° 68° 77° 63°
3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
4 226 degrees 7 201 degrees 10 224 degrees 10 304 degrees 6 310 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and LGA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 935.14 mi 1,504.96 km 812.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,036 mi 1,668 km 900.65 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips