Distance from Amana, IA to Lynnville, IA

Distance

65 mi

Time

1 hour 12 mins

Gas Cost

$4 - $8

There are 49.69 miles from Amana to Lynnville in southwest direction and 65 miles (104.61 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Amana and Lynnville are 1 hour 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to Lynnville, IA. The halfway point is Guernsey, IA.

Amana, IA and Lynnville, IA are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 6:36 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to Lynnville, IA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 2.62 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and Lynnville, IA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to Lynnville is $5.55.

During the route, an average car will release 51.25 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Lynnville, IA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lynnville, IA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and Lynnville, IA

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and Lynnville, IA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.695698 and -92.343796, or 41º 41' 44.5128" N, 92º 20' 37.6656" W. This location is 32.57 miles away from Amana, IA and Lynnville, IA and it would take approximately 36 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Guernsey, IA, situated 38 miles from Amana, IA and 37 miles from Lynnville, IA. It would take 46 minutes to go from Amana to Guernsey and 46 minutes to go from Lynnville to Guernsey.



Weather in Amana and Lynnville

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Amana, IA and Lynnville, IA:

Amana

Light rain today and Monday.

Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
Tue
Apr 7
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Cloudy
56° 32° 50° 25° 61° 30° 67° 44° 76° 57°
98% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
12 324 degrees 10 354 degrees 7 120 degrees 8 185 degrees 12 235 degrees

Lynnville

Rain today.

Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Mon
Apr 6
Tue
Apr 7
Rain Clear day Clear day Cloudy Cloudy
54° 31° 48° 24° 60° 30° 68° 47° 76° 56°
98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
13 326 degrees 9 7 degrees 7 125 degrees 9 183 degrees 12 235 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to Lynnville, IA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and Lynnville, IA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 49.69 mi 79.97 km 43.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 65 mi 104.82 km 56.60 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips