Distance from Amana, IA to MDW Airport

Distance

237 mi

Time

4 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$18 - $34

Loading Amana - MDW Airport Route Map

Route map between Amana and MDW Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 212 miles from Amana to Midway International Airport (MDW) in east direction and 237 miles (381.41 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Amana and MDW Airport are 4 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to MDW Airport. The halfway point is Lyndon, IL.

Amana, IA and MDW Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:50 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to MDW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 10.98 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and MDW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to MDW Airport is $28.65.

During the route, an average car will release 215.10 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and MDW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and MDW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.759228 and -89.851898, or 41º 45' 33.2208" N, 89º 51' 6.8328" W. This location is 118.57 miles away from Amana, IA and MDW Airport and it would take approximately 2 hours 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lyndon, IL, situated 117.61 miles from Amana, IA and 124.78 miles from MDW Airport. It would take 2 hours 19 mins to go from Amana to Lyndon and 2 hours 30 mins to go from MDW to Lyndon.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Naperville, IL,Aurora, IL, and Davenport, IA.

Best Hotels In or Near MDW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MDW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to MDW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Weather in Amana and MDW

Amana

Mixed precipitation on Wednesday through next Sunday, with temperatures rising to 56°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Wind Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
42° 27° 50° 26° 56° 31° 52° 36° 45° 34°
21% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
13 256 degrees 8 203 degrees 6 196 degrees 7 72 degrees 16 315 degrees

MDW

Rain today and Thursday, with temperatures peaking at 60°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
50° 31° 53° 31° 60° 38° 54° 42° 54° 37°
92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 67% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
14 252 degrees 7 225 degrees 10 203 degrees 2 124 degrees 3 252 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and MDW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 212 mi 341.18 km 184.22 nautical mi
Driving distance 237 mi 381.41 km 205.95 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and