Distance from Amana, IA to MIA Airport

Distance

1,501 mi

Time

23 hours 1 min

Gas Cost

$111 - $215

Report an error

There are 1,287.54 miles from Amana to Miami International Airport (MIA) in southeast direction and 1,501 miles (2,415.63 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Amana and MIA Airport are 23 hours 1 min far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to MIA Airport. The halfway point is Ringgold, GA.

Please note the time difference between Amana, IA and MIA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Amana is 6:05 am and the current time in MIA Airport is 7:05 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to MIA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 69.51 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and MIA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to MIA Airport is $179.34.

During the route, an average car will release 1,361.83 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MIA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MIA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and MIA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and MIA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.898876 and -85.167831, or 34º 53' 55.9536" N, 85º 10' 4.1916" W. This location is 750.71 miles away from Amana, IA and MIA Airport and it would take approximately 11 hours 30 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ringgold, GA, situated 734.57 miles from Amana, IA and 769.48 miles from MIA Airport. It would take 11 hours 43 mins to go from Amana to Ringgold and 11 hours 28 mins to go from MIA to Ringgold.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Amana, IA and MIA Airport is Chattanooga, TN, situated 719.25 miles from Amana, IA and 785.56 miles from MIA Airport. It would take 11 hours 27 mins to go from Amana to and 11 hours 44 mins to go from MIA to Chattanooga.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Murfreesboro, TN,Nashville, TN, and Saint Louis, MO.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to MIA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Weather in Amana and MIA

Amana

Possible light snow on Monday.

Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Clear day Wind Cloudy Partly cloudy day Cloudy
24° 13° 42° 19° 41° 29° 33° 21°
20% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 100 degrees 11 192 degrees 5 145 degrees 14 324 degrees 6 355 degrees

MIA

Possible light rain today through Tuesday.

Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Sun
Dec 15
Rain Rain Cloudy Clear day Partly cloudy day
82° 73° 82° 73° 81° 71° 87° 70° 82° 66°
45% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
8 110 degrees 11 74 degrees 9 123 degrees 9 237 degrees 8 45 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and MIA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,287.54 mi 2,072.10 km 1,118.85 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,501 mi 2,416.28 km 1,304.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips