Distance from Amana, IA to ORD Airport

Distance

241 mi

Time

3 hours 56 mins

Gas Cost

$20 - $38

Loading Amana - ORD Airport Route Map

Route map between Amana and ORD Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 204.06 miles from Amana to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in east direction and 241 miles (387.85 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Amana and ORD Airport are 3 hours 56 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Amana, IA to ORD Airport. The halfway point is Lyndon, IL.

Amana, IA and ORD Airport are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 12:00 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Amana, IA to ORD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 11.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Amana, IA and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Amana to ORD Airport is $31.94.

During the route, an average car will release 218.79 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Amana, IA and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Amana, IA and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.757996 and -89.855011, or 41º 45' 28.7856" N, 89º 51' 18.0396" W. This location is 120.60 miles away from Amana, IA and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 1 hour 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lyndon, IL, situated 117.61 miles from Amana, IA and 130.2 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 1 hour 59 mins to go from Amana to Lyndon and 2 hours 8 mins to go from ORD to Lyndon.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Naperville, IL,Aurora, IL, and Davenport, IA.

Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Amana, IA

Planning on renting a car to go from Amana, IA to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Amana, IA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Amana »

Weather in Amana and ORD

Amana

Rain on Thursday and Friday, with high temperatures falling to 81°F on Sunday.

Tue
Jul 17
Wed
Jul 18
Thu
Jul 19
Fri
Jul 20
Sat
Jul 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Wind
86° 61° 84° 63° 81° 64° 84° 65° 82° 66°
2% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
2 358 degrees 7 135 degrees 12 166 degrees 8 275 degrees 14 329 degrees

ORD

Light rain on Thursday and Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 87°F on Friday.

Tue
Jul 17
Wed
Jul 18
Thu
Jul 19
Fri
Jul 20
Sat
Jul 21
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
81° 68° 80° 65° 82° 66° 87° 71° 74° 65°
1% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 30% Rain probability
6 7 degrees 4 76 degrees 7 154 degrees 9 213 degrees 10 316 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Amana, IA and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 204.06 mi 328.40 km 177.32 nautical mi
Driving distance 241 mi 388.19 km 209.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and