Distance from Anthem, AZ to Jerome, AZ

Distance

81 mi

Time

1 hour 40 mins

Gas Cost

$6 - $11

Loading Anthem - Jerome Route Map

Report an error

There are 61.81 miles from Anthem to Jerome in north direction and 81 miles (130.36 kilometers) by car, following the I-17 route.

Anthem and Jerome are 1 hour 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Anthem, AZ to Jerome, AZ. The halfway point is Spring Valley, AZ.

Anthem, AZ and Jerome, AZ are in the same time zone (Mountain Standard Time). Current time in both locations is 6:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Anthem, AZ to Jerome, AZ:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.77 gallons of gas to cover the route between Anthem, AZ and Jerome, AZ.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Anthem to Jerome is $9.43.

During the route, an average car will release 73.92 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Anthem, AZ and Jerome, AZ

If you want to meet halfway between Anthem, AZ and Jerome, AZ or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.407227 and -112.074249, or 34º 24' 26.0172" N, 112º 4' 27.2964" W. This location is 40.75 miles away from Anthem, AZ and Jerome, AZ and it would take approximately 50 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Spring Valley, AZ, situated 38.57 miles from Anthem, AZ and 46.05 miles from Jerome, AZ. It would take 44 minutes to go from Anthem to Spring Valley and 1 hour 6 mins to go from Jerome to Spring Valley.


Best Hotels In or Near Jerome, AZ

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Jerome, AZ? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Anthem, AZ

Planning on renting a car to go from Anthem, AZ to Jerome, AZ? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Anthem, AZ:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Anthem »

Weather in Anthem and Jerome

Anthem

No precipitation throughout the week, with temperatures peaking at 98°F on Monday.

Thu
Oct 19
Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
94° 68° 85° 63° 87° 58° 93° 63° 98° 67°
11% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 131 degrees 5 194 degrees 5 20 degrees 6 27 degrees 6 19 degrees

Jerome

Light rain today and tomorrow, with temperatures falling to 63°F tomorrow.

Thu
Oct 19
Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
81° 55° 63° 49° 66° 41° 65° 45° 67° 47°
18% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
4 324 degrees 4 129 degrees 3 142 degrees 2 258 degrees 3 64 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Anthem, AZ and Jerome, AZ in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 61.81 mi 99.47 km 53.71 nautical mi
Driving distance 81 mi 130.36 km 70.39 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and