Distance from Argyle, WI to Alder Creek, NY

Distance

892 mi

Time

14 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$50 - $97

There are 739.72 miles from Argyle to Alder Creek in east direction and 892 miles (1,435.53 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Argyle and Alder Creek are 14 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Argyle, WI to Alder Creek, NY. The halfway point is Birmingham, OH.

Please note the time difference between Argyle, WI and Alder Creek, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Argyle is 3:34 pm and the current time in Alder Creek is 4:34 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Argyle, WI to Alder Creek, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 35.80 gallons of gas to cover the route between Argyle, WI and Alder Creek, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Argyle to Alder Creek is $70.17.

During the route, an average car will release 701.46 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alder Creek, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alder Creek, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Argyle, WI and Alder Creek, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Argyle, WI and Alder Creek, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.3442 and -82.407291, or 41º 20' 39.12" N, 82º 24' 26.2476" W. This location is 445.75 miles away from Argyle, WI and Alder Creek, NY and it would take approximately 7 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Birmingham, OH, situated 457 miles from Argyle, WI and 448 miles from Alder Creek, NY. It would take 7 hours 19 mins to go from Argyle to Birmingham and 7 hours 15 mins to go from Alder Creek to Birmingham.



Weather in Argyle and Alder Creek

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Argyle, WI and Alder Creek, NY:

Argyle

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
88° 67° 83° 64° 85° 59° 82° 63° 78° 57°
25% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
13 234 degrees 7 339 degrees 5 221 degrees 6 339 degrees 7 31 degrees

Alder Creek

Rain today through Saturday.

Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
63° 45° 70° 54° 74° 53° 81° 52° 71° 55°
74% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
5 213 degrees 8 264 degrees 6 260 degrees 5 213 degrees 6 351 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Argyle, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Argyle, WI to Alder Creek, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Argyle, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Argyle »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Argyle, WI and Alder Creek, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 739.72 mi 1,190.46 km 642.80 nautical mi
Driving distance 892 mi 1,434.73 km 774.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips