Distance from Atlantic City, WY to Cody, WY

Distance

191 mi

Time

4 hours 2 mins

Gas Cost

$13 - $26

Report an error

There are 141.19 miles from Atlantic City to Cody in north direction and 191 miles (307.38 kilometers) by car, following the WY 120 route.

Atlantic City and Cody are 4 hours 2 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Atlantic City, WY to Cody, WY. The halfway point is Thermopolis, WY.

Atlantic City, WY and Cody, WY are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 1:17 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Atlantic City, WY to Cody, WY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.82 gallons of gas to cover the route between Atlantic City, WY and Cody, WY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Atlantic City to Cody is $21.35.

During the route, an average car will release 172.87 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Cody, WY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Cody, WY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Atlantic City, WY and Cody, WY

If you want to meet halfway between Atlantic City, WY and Cody, WY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.486420 and -108.160423, or 43º 29' 11.112" N, 108º 9' 37.5228" W. This location is 95.29 miles away from Atlantic City, WY and Cody, WY and it would take approximately 2 hours 1 min to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Thermopolis, WY, situated 109.2 miles from Atlantic City, WY and 83.93 miles from Cody, WY. It would take 2 hours 50 mins to go from Atlantic City to Thermopolis and 1 hour 16 mins to go from Cody to Thermopolis.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Atlantic City, WY

Planning on renting a car to go from Atlantic City, WY to Cody, WY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Atlantic City, WY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Atlantic City »

Weather in Atlantic City and Cody

Atlantic City

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Wind Fog
28° 12° 35° 16° 35° 19° 27° 12° 19°
9% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 34% Rain probability
13 252 degrees 10 257 degrees 9 279 degrees 13 270 degrees 8 353 degrees

Cody

Possible flurries on Monday and Tuesday.

Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow
42° 15° 44° 21° 40° 20° 37° 22° 30° 17°
5% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 40% Rain probability
7 219 degrees 7 237 degrees 6 217 degrees 10 288 degrees 5 350 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Atlantic City, WY and Cody, WY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 141.19 mi 227.22 km 122.69 nautical mi
Driving distance 191 mi 306.72 km 165.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips