Distance from Atlantic City, WY to MDW Airport

Distance

1,299 mi

Time

19 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$75 - $145

There are 1,073.16 miles from Atlantic City to Midway International Airport (MDW) in east direction and 1,299 miles (2,090.54 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Atlantic City and MDW Airport are 19 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Atlantic City, WY to MDW Airport. The halfway point is Kearney, NE.

Please note the time difference between Atlantic City, WY and MDW Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Atlantic City is 3:30 am and the current time in MDW Airport is 4:30 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Atlantic City, WY to MDW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 52.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Atlantic City, WY and MDW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Atlantic City to MDW Airport is $104.86.

During the route, an average car will release 1,022.06 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near MDW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MDW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Atlantic City, WY and MDW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Atlantic City, WY and MDW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.682518 and -99.112885, or 40º 40' 57.0648" N, 99º 6' 46.386" W. This location is 649.48 miles away from Atlantic City, WY and MDW Airport and it would take approximately 9 hours 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kearney, NE, situated 660 miles from Atlantic City, WY and 644 miles from MDW Airport. It would take 9 hours 41 mins to go from Atlantic City to Kearney and 9 hours 40 mins to go from MDW to Kearney.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Davenport, IA,Des Moines, IA,Omaha, NE, and Lincoln, NE.


Weather in Atlantic City and MDW

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Atlantic City, WY and MDW Airport:

Atlantic City

Snow (11–21 in.) tomorrow through Thursday.

Fri
Apr 10
Sat
Apr 11
Sun
Apr 12
Mon
Apr 13
Tue
Apr 14
Clear day Snow Snow Snow Partly cloudy day
53° 37° 47° 16° 19° 29° 34° 14°
7% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
10 263 degrees 13 293 degrees 14 34 degrees 8 263 degrees 6 274 degrees

MDW

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Wednesday.

Fri
Apr 10
Sat
Apr 11
Sun
Apr 12
Mon
Apr 13
Tue
Apr 14
Clear day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
52° 33° 62° 41° 57° 49° 57° 32° 45° 29°
3% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
10 296 degrees 9 201 degrees 10 167 degrees 17 285 degrees 11 265 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Atlantic City, WY

Planning on renting a car to go from Atlantic City, WY to MDW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Atlantic City, WY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Atlantic City »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Atlantic City, WY and MDW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,073.16 mi 1,727.08 km 932.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,299 mi 2,090.48 km 1,128.77 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips