Distance from Atlantic City, WY to Yellowstone National Park, WY

Distance

210 mi

Time

5 hours 4 mins

Gas Cost

$15 - $28

Report an error

There are 162.72 miles from Atlantic City to Yellowstone National Park in northwest direction and 210 miles (337.96 kilometers) by car, following the US-26 and US-287 route.

Atlantic City and Yellowstone National Park are 5 hours 4 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Atlantic City, WY to Yellowstone National Park, WY. The halfway point is Dubois, WY.

Atlantic City, WY and Yellowstone National Park, WY are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 3:20 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Atlantic City, WY to Yellowstone National Park, WY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 9.72 gallons of gas to cover the route between Atlantic City, WY and Yellowstone National Park, WY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Atlantic City to Yellowstone National Park is $23.53.

During the route, an average car will release 190.50 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Yellowstone National Park, WY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Yellowstone National Park, WY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Atlantic City, WY and Yellowstone National Park, WY

If you want to meet halfway between Atlantic City, WY and Yellowstone National Park, WY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.536156 and -109.643356, or 43º 32' 10.1616" N, 109º 38' 36.0816" W. This location is 105.01 miles away from Atlantic City, WY and Yellowstone National Park, WY and it would take approximately 2 hours 32 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Dubois, WY, situated 104.78 miles from Atlantic City, WY and 105.34 miles from Yellowstone National Park, WY. It would take 2 hours 43 mins to go from Atlantic City to Dubois and 2 hours 34 mins to go from Yellowstone National Park to Dubois.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Atlantic City, WY

Planning on renting a car to go from Atlantic City, WY to Yellowstone National Park, WY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Atlantic City, WY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Atlantic City »

Weather in Atlantic City and Yellowstone National Park

Atlantic City

Possible light snow on Monday and Tuesday.

Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Clear day Wind Snow Snow Partly cloudy day
32° 13° 35° 16° 23° 14° 29°
20% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 19% Rain probability
10 251 degrees 11 262 degrees 13 276 degrees 8 343 degrees 11 258 degrees

Yellowstone National Park

Possible light snow on Monday.

Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Tue
Feb 25
Wed
Feb 26
Clear day Wind Snow Fog Partly cloudy day
33° 33° 21° 24° 29°
18% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
7 211 degrees 9 216 degrees 12 277 degrees 5 326 degrees 5 222 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Atlantic City, WY and Yellowstone National Park, WY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 162.72 mi 261.87 km 141.40 nautical mi
Driving distance 210 mi 338.01 km 182.51 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips