Distance from Auburn, AL to Aberdeen, NJ

Distance

948 mi

Time

15 hours 3 mins

Gas Cost

$53 - $103

There are 824.51 miles from Auburn to Aberdeen in northeast direction and 948 miles (1,525.66 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 N route.

Auburn and Aberdeen are 15 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Auburn, AL to Aberdeen, NJ. The halfway point is Efland, NC.

Please note the time difference between Auburn, AL and Aberdeen, NJ is 1 hour. The current time in Auburn is 4:55 pm and the current time in Aberdeen is 5:55 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Auburn, AL to Aberdeen, NJ:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 38.09 gallons of gas to cover the route between Auburn, AL and Aberdeen, NJ.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Auburn to Aberdeen is $74.66.

During the route, an average car will release 746.26 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Aberdeen, NJ

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aberdeen, NJ? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Auburn, AL and Aberdeen, NJ

If you want to meet halfway between Auburn, AL and Aberdeen, NJ or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.067989 and -79.162994, or 36º 4' 4.7604" N, 79º 9' 46.7784" W. This location is 474.22 miles away from Auburn, AL and Aberdeen, NJ and it would take approximately 7 hours 31 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Efland, NC, situated 475 miles from Auburn, AL and 483 miles from Aberdeen, NJ. It would take 7 hours 18 mins to go from Auburn to Efland and 7 hours 52 mins to go from Aberdeen to Efland.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Auburn, AL and Aberdeen, NJ is Durham, NC, situated 492 miles from Auburn, AL and 467 miles from Aberdeen, NJ. It would take 7 hours 34 mins to go from Auburn to and 7 hours 38 mins to go from Aberdeen to Durham.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Greensboro, NC,High Point, NC,Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA.


Weather in Auburn and Aberdeen

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Auburn, AL and Aberdeen, NJ:

Auburn

Heavy rain tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
86° 66° 85° 68° 89° 68° 83° 70° 77° 68°
22% Rain probability 68% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 53% Rain probability
3 220 degrees 4 198 degrees 4 191 degrees 5 153 degrees 11 105 degrees

Aberdeen

Rain today through Saturday.

Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Rain Rain Rain Rain Clear day
86° 59° 84° 67° 85° 68° 85° 69° 78° 62°
88% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
9 254 degrees 5 216 degrees 7 204 degrees 10 269 degrees 10 334 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Auburn, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Auburn, AL to Aberdeen, NJ? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Auburn, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Auburn »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Auburn, AL and Aberdeen, NJ in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 824.51 mi 1,326.92 km 716.48 nautical mi
Driving distance 948 mi 1,526.37 km 824.18 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips