Distance from Auburn, AL to Absecon, NJ

Distance

917 mi

Time

14 hours 38 mins

Gas Cost

$68 - $132

Report an error

There are 772.83 miles from Auburn to Absecon in northeast direction and 917 miles (1,475.77 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 N route.

Auburn and Absecon are 14 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Auburn, AL to Absecon, NJ. The halfway point is Graham, NC.

Please note the time difference between Auburn, AL and Absecon, NJ is 1 hour. The current time in Auburn is 12:01 pm and the current time in Absecon is 1:01 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Auburn, AL to Absecon, NJ:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 42.45 gallons of gas to cover the route between Auburn, AL and Absecon, NJ.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Auburn to Absecon is $110.37.

During the route, an average car will release 831.68 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Absecon, NJ

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Absecon, NJ? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Auburn, AL and Absecon, NJ

If you want to meet halfway between Auburn, AL and Absecon, NJ or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.055904 and -79.414925, or 36º 3' 21.2544" N, 79º 24' 53.73" W. This location is 458.46 miles away from Auburn, AL and Absecon, NJ and it would take approximately 7 hours 19 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Graham, NC, situated 461.63 miles from Auburn, AL and 465.2 miles from Absecon, NJ. It would take 7 hours 6 mins to go from Auburn to Graham and 7 hours 40 mins to go from Absecon to Graham.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Auburn, AL and Absecon, NJ is Greensboro, NC, situated 439.53 miles from Auburn, AL and 487.47 miles from Absecon, NJ. It would take 6 hours 47 mins to go from Auburn to and 8 hours 3 mins to go from Absecon to Greensboro.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Durham, NC,High Point, NC,Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Auburn, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Auburn, AL to Absecon, NJ? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Auburn, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Auburn »

Weather in Auburn and Absecon

Auburn

Light rain tomorrow and Friday.

Wed
Nov 13
Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Clear day Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
51° 25° 47° 32° 56° 39° 62° 34° 57° 33°
5% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 73 degrees 5 53 degrees 7 344 degrees 5 23 degrees 4 63 degrees

Absecon

Light rain on Friday and Tuesday.

Wed
Nov 13
Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Clear day Cloudy Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
36° 22° 49° 28° 49° 40° 42° 34° 47° 39°
7% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
10 330 degrees 5 183 degrees 9 332 degrees 22 31 degrees 19 38 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Auburn, AL and Absecon, NJ in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 772.83 mi 1,243.75 km 671.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 917 mi 1,475.64 km 796.78 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips