Distance from Auburn, AL to Islandton, SC

Distance

342 mi

Time

5 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$21 - $40

There are 264.91 miles from Auburn to Islandton in east direction and 342 miles (550.40 kilometers) by car, following the I-16 E route.

Auburn and Islandton are 5 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Auburn, AL to Islandton, SC. The halfway point is East Dublin, GA.

Please note the time difference between Auburn, AL and Islandton, SC is 1 hour. The current time in Auburn is 4:52 am and the current time in Islandton is 5:52 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Auburn, AL to Islandton, SC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 13.74 gallons of gas to cover the route between Auburn, AL and Islandton, SC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Auburn to Islandton is $29.

During the route, an average car will release 269.29 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Islandton, SC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Islandton, SC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Auburn, AL and Islandton, SC

If you want to meet halfway between Auburn, AL and Islandton, SC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.479808 and -82.863385, or 32º 28' 47.3088" N, 82º 51' 48.186" W. This location is 171.12 miles away from Auburn, AL and Islandton, SC and it would take approximately 2 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is East Dublin, GA, situated 170 miles from Auburn, AL and 176 miles from Islandton, SC. It would take 2 hours 59 mins to go from Auburn to East Dublin and 2 hours 47 mins to go from Islandton to East Dublin.



Weather in Auburn and Islandton

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Auburn, AL and Islandton, SC:

Auburn

Mixed precipitation today through Friday.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
64° 31° 45° 27° 55° 26° 56° 34° 54° 37°
89% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 51% Rain probability
13 291 degrees 7 288 degrees 4 54 degrees 6 114 degrees 6 354 degrees

Islandton

Heavy rain today.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Rain Clear day Clear day Cloudy Cloudy
66° 43° 47° 35° 54° 27° 62° 31° 65° 45°
92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
15 241 degrees 12 272 degrees 4 292 degrees 3 74 degrees 5 315 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Auburn, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Auburn, AL to Islandton, SC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Auburn, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Auburn »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Auburn, AL and Islandton, SC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 264.91 mi 426.33 km 230.20 nautical mi
Driving distance 342 mi 550.79 km 297.40 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips