Distance from Auburn, AL to Perry, SC

Distance

295 mi

Time

4 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $50

There are 251.27 miles from Auburn to Perry in northeast direction and 295 miles (474.76 kilometers) by car, following the I-20 route.

Auburn and Perry are 4 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Auburn, AL to Perry, SC. The halfway point is Rutledge, GA.

Please note the time difference between Auburn, AL and Perry, SC is 1 hour. The current time in Auburn is 1:11 am and the current time in Perry is 2:11 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Auburn, AL to Perry, SC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 11.84 gallons of gas to cover the route between Auburn, AL and Perry, SC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Auburn to Perry is $36.34.

During the route, an average car will release 231.89 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Perry, SC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Perry, SC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Auburn, AL and Perry, SC

If you want to meet halfway between Auburn, AL and Perry, SC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 33.583107 and -83.597321, or 33º 34' 59.1852" N, 83º 35' 50.3556" W. This location is 147.36 miles away from Auburn, AL and Perry, SC and it would take approximately 2 hours 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Rutledge, GA, situated 153 miles from Auburn, AL and 147 miles from Perry, SC. It would take 2 hours 23 mins to go from Auburn to Rutledge and 2 hours 16 mins to go from Perry to Rutledge.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Auburn, AL and Perry, SC is Athens, GA, situated 180 miles from Auburn, AL and 152 miles from Perry, SC. It would take 2 hours 52 mins to go from Auburn to and 2 hours 35 mins to go from Perry to Athens.



Weather in Auburn and Perry

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Auburn, AL and Perry, SC:

Auburn

Rain throughout the week.

Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
78° 69° 87° 65° 82° 71° 84° 68° 84° 70°
86% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
6 260 degrees 4 99 degrees 6 103 degrees 6 121 degrees 4 145 degrees

Perry

Heavy rain throughout the week.

Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
80° 72° 85° 68° 83° 67° 83° 68° 85° 70°
90% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 17% Rain probability
12 228 degrees 8 45 degrees 9 69 degrees 7 88 degrees 6 137 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Auburn, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Auburn, AL to Perry, SC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Auburn, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Auburn »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Auburn, AL and Perry, SC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 251.27 mi 404.38 km 218.35 nautical mi
Driving distance 295 mi 474.30 km 256.10 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips