Distance from Auburn, AL to Pickens, SC

Distance

248 mi

Time

3 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$15 - $29

There are 223.73 miles from Auburn to Pickens in northeast direction and 248 miles (399.12 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 N route.

Auburn and Pickens are 3 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Auburn, AL to Pickens, SC. The halfway point is Norcross, GA.

Please note the time difference between Auburn, AL and Pickens, SC is 1 hour. The current time in Auburn is 4:31 am and the current time in Pickens is 5:31 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Auburn, AL to Pickens, SC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 9.97 gallons of gas to cover the route between Auburn, AL and Pickens, SC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Auburn to Pickens is $21.04.

During the route, an average car will release 195.38 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Pickens, SC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Pickens, SC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Auburn, AL and Pickens, SC

If you want to meet halfway between Auburn, AL and Pickens, SC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 33.930058 and -84.179757, or 33º 55' 48.2088" N, 84º 10' 47.1252" W. This location is 124.15 miles away from Auburn, AL and Pickens, SC and it would take approximately 1 hour 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Norcross, GA, situated 128 miles from Auburn, AL and 123 miles from Pickens, SC. It would take 2 hours 1 min to go from Auburn to Norcross and 2 hours 4 mins to go from Pickens to Norcross.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Auburn, AL and Pickens, SC is Atlanta, GA, situated 108 miles from Auburn, AL and 140 miles from Pickens, SC. It would take 1 hour 40 mins to go from Auburn to Atlanta and 2 hours 19 mins to go from Pickens to Atlanta.



Weather in Auburn and Pickens

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Auburn, AL and Pickens, SC:

Auburn

Mixed precipitation today through Friday.

Sat
Nov 28
Sun
Nov 29
Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Rain Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
68° 57° 63° 55° 63° 33° 45° 28° 55° 24°
94% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
4 21 degrees 8 120 degrees 13 294 degrees 7 294 degrees 2 334 degrees

Pickens

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Saturday.

Sat
Nov 28
Sun
Nov 29
Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Clear day Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
68° 49° 58° 43° 59° 38° 44° 27° 53° 19°
26% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
4 38 degrees 6 60 degrees 8 290 degrees 8 272 degrees 3 286 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Auburn, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Auburn, AL to Pickens, SC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Auburn, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Auburn »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Auburn, AL and Pickens, SC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 223.73 mi 360.05 km 194.41 nautical mi
Driving distance 248 mi 399.61 km 215.77 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips