Distance from Auburn, AL to Pinopolis, SC

Distance

403 mi

Time

6 hours 25 mins

Gas Cost

$35 - $69

There are 318.54 miles from Auburn to Pinopolis in east direction and 403 miles (648.57 kilometers) by car, following the I-20 route.

Auburn and Pinopolis are 6 hours 25 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Auburn, AL to Pinopolis, SC. The halfway point is Norwood, GA.

Please note the time difference between Auburn, AL and Pinopolis, SC is 1 hour. The current time in Auburn is 12:29 am and the current time in Pinopolis is 1:29 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Auburn, AL to Pinopolis, SC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 16.17 gallons of gas to cover the route between Auburn, AL and Pinopolis, SC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Auburn to Pinopolis is $49.64.

During the route, an average car will release 316.79 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Pinopolis, SC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Pinopolis, SC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Auburn, AL and Pinopolis, SC

If you want to meet halfway between Auburn, AL and Pinopolis, SC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 33.494793 and -82.755745, or 33º 29' 41.2548" N, 82º 45' 20.682" W. This location is 201.31 miles away from Auburn, AL and Pinopolis, SC and it would take approximately 3 hours 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Norwood, GA, situated 206 miles from Auburn, AL and 201 miles from Pinopolis, SC. It would take 3 hours 11 mins to go from Auburn to Norwood and 3 hours 27 mins to go from Pinopolis to Norwood.



Weather in Auburn and Pinopolis

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Auburn, AL and Pinopolis, SC:

Auburn

Rain throughout the week.

Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
78° 69° 87° 65° 82° 71° 84° 68° 84° 70°
86% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
6 260 degrees 4 99 degrees 6 103 degrees 6 121 degrees 4 145 degrees

Pinopolis

Rain today through Friday.

Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy
83° 73° 85° 72° 85° 69° 85° 70° 86° 71°
95% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
11 224 degrees 6 58 degrees 6 59 degrees 5 102 degrees 5 119 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Auburn, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Auburn, AL to Pinopolis, SC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Auburn, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Auburn »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Auburn, AL and Pinopolis, SC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 318.54 mi 512.64 km 276.80 nautical mi
Driving distance 403 mi 647.95 km 349.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips