Distance from Auburn, AL to State Park, SC

Distance

475 mi

Time

7 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$29 - $56

There are 376.97 miles from Auburn to State Park in east direction and 475 miles (764.44 kilometers) by car, following the I-20 route.

Auburn and State Park are 7 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Auburn, AL to State Park, SC. The halfway point is Grovetown, GA.

Please note the time difference between Auburn, AL and State Park, SC is 1 hour. The current time in Auburn is 8:16 am and the current time in State Park is 9:16 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Auburn, AL to State Park, SC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 19.09 gallons of gas to cover the route between Auburn, AL and State Park, SC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Auburn to State Park is $40.47.

During the route, an average car will release 374.02 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near State Park, SC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to State Park, SC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Auburn, AL and State Park, SC

If you want to meet halfway between Auburn, AL and State Park, SC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 33.479061 and -82.146659, or 33º 28' 44.6196" N, 82º 8' 47.9724" W. This location is 237.68 miles away from Auburn, AL and State Park, SC and it would take approximately 3 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Grovetown, GA, situated 237 miles from Auburn, AL and 243 miles from State Park, SC. It would take 3 hours 37 mins to go from Auburn to Grovetown and 4 hours 8 mins to go from State Park to Grovetown.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Auburn, AL and State Park, SC is Augusta, GA, situated 249 miles from Auburn, AL and 234 miles from State Park, SC. It would take 3 hours 47 mins to go from Auburn to Augusta and 4 hours 1 min to go from State Park to Augusta.



Weather in Auburn and State Park

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Auburn, AL and State Park, SC:

Auburn

Rain today.

Fri
Dec 4
Sat
Dec 5
Sun
Dec 6
Mon
Dec 7
Tue
Dec 8
Rain Clear day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Clear day
58° 40° 59° 35° 58° 37° 52° 37° 55° 30°
89% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
8 218 degrees 5 319 degrees 3 259 degrees 7 316 degrees 5 323 degrees

State Park

Rain today through Monday.

Fri
Dec 4
Sat
Dec 5
Sun
Dec 6
Mon
Dec 7
Tue
Dec 8
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
67° 51° 66° 47° 54° 42° 54° 42° 49° 36°
72% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
10 176 degrees 14 303 degrees 7 24 degrees 11 319 degrees 12 321 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Auburn, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Auburn, AL to State Park, SC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Auburn, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Auburn »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Auburn, AL and State Park, SC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 376.97 mi 606.68 km 327.58 nautical mi
Driving distance 475 mi 765.01 km 413.07 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips