Distance from Auburn, AL to TPA Airport

Distance

443 mi

Time

7 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$27 - $52

There are 364.67 miles from Auburn to Tampa International Airport (TPA) in southeast direction and 443 miles (712.94 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Auburn and TPA Airport are 7 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Auburn, AL to TPA Airport. The halfway point is Lake Park, GA.

Please note the time difference between Auburn, AL and TPA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Auburn is 9:54 pm and the current time in TPA Airport is 10:54 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Auburn, AL to TPA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 17.80 gallons of gas to cover the route between Auburn, AL and TPA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Auburn to TPA Airport is $37.91.

During the route, an average car will release 348.68 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near TPA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to TPA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Auburn, AL and TPA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Auburn, AL and TPA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 30.678652 and -83.193642, or 30º 40' 43.1472" N, 83º 11' 37.1112" W. This location is 221.57 miles away from Auburn, AL and TPA Airport and it would take approximately 3 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lake Park, GA, situated 220 miles from Auburn, AL and 227 miles from TPA Airport. It would take 3 hours 54 mins to go from Auburn to Lake Park and 3 hours 26 mins to go from TPA to Lake Park.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Gainesville, FL,Tampa, FL, and Columbus, GA.


Weather in Auburn and TPA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Auburn, AL and TPA Airport:

Auburn

Rain tomorrow through next Sunday.

Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
89° 71° 83° 72° 84° 72° 82° 71° 88° 71°
28% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 24% Rain probability
5 125 degrees 6 121 degrees 6 251 degrees 5 269 degrees 4 284 degrees

TPA

Rain throughout the week.

Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
91° 79° 92° 81° 93° 81° 93° 81° 93° 81°
48% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
7 223 degrees 8 215 degrees 7 241 degrees 7 280 degrees 8 277 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Auburn, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Auburn, AL to TPA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Auburn, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Auburn »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Auburn, AL and TPA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 364.67 mi 586.87 km 316.89 nautical mi
Driving distance 443 mi 713.17 km 385.08 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips