Distance from Auburn, AL to Wadmalaw Island, SC

Distance

383 mi

Time

6 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$34 - $65

There are 308.61 miles from Auburn to Wadmalaw Island in east direction and 383 miles (616.38 kilometers) by car, following the I-16 E route.

Auburn and Wadmalaw Island are 6 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Auburn, AL to Wadmalaw Island, SC. The halfway point is Soperton, GA.

Please note the time difference between Auburn, AL and Wadmalaw Island, SC is 1 hour. The current time in Auburn is 1:16 am and the current time in Wadmalaw Island is 2:16 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Auburn, AL to Wadmalaw Island, SC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 15.39 gallons of gas to cover the route between Auburn, AL and Wadmalaw Island, SC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Auburn to Wadmalaw Island is $47.24.

During the route, an average car will release 301.45 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Wadmalaw Island, SC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Wadmalaw Island, SC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Auburn, AL and Wadmalaw Island, SC

If you want to meet halfway between Auburn, AL and Wadmalaw Island, SC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.434647 and -82.531960, or 32º 26' 4.7292" N, 82º 31' 55.056" W. This location is 191.56 miles away from Auburn, AL and Wadmalaw Island, SC and it would take approximately 3 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Soperton, GA, situated 189 miles from Auburn, AL and 198 miles from Wadmalaw Island, SC. It would take 3 hours 13 mins to go from Auburn to Soperton and 3 hours 24 mins to go from Wadmalaw Island to Soperton.



Weather in Auburn and Wadmalaw Island

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Auburn, AL and Wadmalaw Island, SC:

Auburn

Rain throughout the week.

Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Cloudy
78° 69° 87° 65° 82° 71° 84° 68° 84° 70°
86% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
6 260 degrees 4 99 degrees 6 103 degrees 6 121 degrees 4 145 degrees

Wadmalaw Island

Heavy rain today through Saturday.

Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
83° 75° 86° 73° 84° 72° 86° 73° 84° 74°
96% Rain probability 58% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 54% Rain probability
13 230 degrees 8 137 degrees 11 63 degrees 7 119 degrees 6 116 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Auburn, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Auburn, AL to Wadmalaw Island, SC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Auburn, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Auburn »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Auburn, AL and Wadmalaw Island, SC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 308.61 mi 496.66 km 268.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 383 mi 616.56 km 332.92 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips