Distance from Auburn, AL to West Union, SC

Distance

227 mi

Time

3 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $27

There are 204.22 miles from Auburn to West Union in northeast direction and 227 miles (365.32 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 N and US-29 N route.

Auburn and West Union are 3 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Auburn, AL to West Union, SC. The halfway point is Chamblee, GA.

Please note the time difference between Auburn, AL and West Union, SC is 1 hour. The current time in Auburn is 7:47 pm and the current time in West Union is 8:47 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Auburn, AL to West Union, SC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 9.11 gallons of gas to cover the route between Auburn, AL and West Union, SC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Auburn to West Union is $19.22.

During the route, an average car will release 178.47 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near West Union, SC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to West Union, SC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Auburn, AL and West Union, SC

If you want to meet halfway between Auburn, AL and West Union, SC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 33.839426 and -84.333244, or 33º 50' 21.9336" N, 84º 19' 59.6784" W. This location is 113.41 miles away from Auburn, AL and West Union, SC and it would take approximately 1 hour 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Chamblee, GA, situated 123 miles from Auburn, AL and 108 miles from West Union, SC. It would take 1 hour 57 mins to go from Auburn to Chamblee and 1 hour 46 mins to go from West Union to Chamblee.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Auburn, AL and West Union, SC is Atlanta, GA, situated 108 miles from Auburn, AL and 119 miles from West Union, SC. It would take 1 hour 40 mins to go from Auburn to Atlanta and 1 hour 56 mins to go from West Union to Atlanta.



Weather in Auburn and West Union

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Auburn, AL and West Union, SC:

Auburn

Mixed precipitation today through Friday.

Sun
Nov 29
Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Cloudy
61° 51° 61° 32° 45° 28° 55° 25° 55° 29°
92% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 21% Rain probability
8 124 degrees 12 293 degrees 7 290 degrees 2 35 degrees 7 104 degrees

West Union

Mixed precipitation today through Friday.

Sun
Nov 29
Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
59° 44° 53° 34° 41° 30° 56° 25° 56° 28°
85% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
5 61 degrees 10 278 degrees 9 271 degrees 4 264 degrees 3 34 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Auburn, AL

Planning on renting a car to go from Auburn, AL to West Union, SC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Auburn, AL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Auburn »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Auburn, AL and West Union, SC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 204.22 mi 328.65 km 177.46 nautical mi
Driving distance 227 mi 365.02 km 197.10 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips