Distance from Averill, VT to Alburgh, VT

Distance

130 mi

Time

3 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$11 - $21

Loading Averill - Alburgh Route Map

Route map between Averill and Alburgh Show Map

Report an error

There are 80.01 miles from Averill to Alburgh in west direction and 130 miles (209.21 kilometers) by car, following the 10 route.

Averill and Alburgh are 3 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Averill, VT to Alburgh, VT.

Averill, VT and Alburgh, VT are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:43 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Averill, VT to Alburgh, VT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.02 gallons of gas to cover the route between Averill, VT and Alburgh, VT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Averill to Alburgh is $17.27.

During the route, an average car will release 117.92 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Averill, VT and Alburgh, VT

If you want to meet halfway between Averill, VT and Alburgh, VT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.317066 and -72.544907, or 45º 19' 1.4376" N, 72º 32' 41.6652" W. This location is 65 miles away from Averill, VT and Alburgh, VT and it would take approximately 1 hour 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.


Best Hotels In or Near Alburgh, VT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alburgh, VT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Averill, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from Averill, VT to Alburgh, VT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Averill, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Averill »

Weather in Averill and Alburgh

Averill

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 78°F on Thursday.

Sat
May 26
Sun
May 27
Mon
May 28
Tue
May 29
Wed
May 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
65° 51° 54° 46° 63° 44° 69° 49° 77° 45°
79% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 324 degrees 10 131 degrees 6 184 degrees 7 324 degrees 3 200 degrees

Alburgh

Light rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures rising to 79°F on Wednesday.

Sat
May 26
Sun
May 27
Mon
May 28
Tue
May 29
Wed
May 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
70° 56° 68° 56° 72° 54° 72° 57° 79° 52°
83% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 353 degrees 8 145 degrees 8 184 degrees 4 348 degrees 5 160 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Averill, VT and Alburgh, VT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 80.01 mi 128.76 km 69.53 nautical mi
Driving distance 130 mi 209.21 km 112.97 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and