Distance from Averill, VT to Amboy, WV

Distance

758 mi

Time

13 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$51 - $100

Loading Averill - Amboy Route Map

Route map between Averill and Amboy Show Map

Report an error

There are 558.59 miles from Averill to Amboy in southwest direction and 758 miles (1,219.88 kilometers) by car, following the I-91 S route.

Averill and Amboy are 13 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Averill, VT to Amboy, WV. The halfway point is Springfield, NJ.

Averill, VT and Amboy, WV are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:10 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Averill, VT to Amboy, WV:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 35.09 gallons of gas to cover the route between Averill, VT and Amboy, WV.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Averill to Amboy is $83.17.

During the route, an average car will release 687.51 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Averill, VT and Amboy, WV

If you want to meet halfway between Averill, VT and Amboy, WV or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.690441 and -74.330154, or 40º 41' 25.5876" N, 74º 19' 48.5544" W. This location is 378.99 miles away from Averill, VT and Amboy, WV and it would take approximately 6 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Springfield, NJ, situated 400.9 miles from Averill, VT and 358.64 miles from Amboy, WV. It would take 7 hours 36 mins to go from Averill to Springfield and 6 hours 7 mins to go from Amboy to Springfield.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Averill, VT and Amboy, WV is Brooklyn, NY, situated 381.94 miles from Averill, VT and 381.48 miles from Amboy, WV. It would take 7 hours 14 mins to go from Averill to and 6 hours 34 mins to go from Amboy to Brooklyn.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Allentown, PA.


Best Hotels In or Near Amboy, WV

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Amboy, WV? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Averill, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from Averill, VT to Amboy, WV? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Averill, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Averill »

Weather in Averill and Amboy

Averill

Snow (23–39 in.) throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 1°F on Monday.

Sat
Jan 19
Sun
Jan 20
Mon
Jan 21
Tue
Jan 22
Wed
Jan 23
Snow Snow Snow Partly cloudy day Snow
11° -8° 10° -1° -7° 12° -13° 36°
13% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 43% Rain probability
2 359 degrees 6 44 degrees 13 316 degrees 5 299 degrees 6 199 degrees

Amboy

Mixed precipitation today through Friday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 13°F on Monday.

Sat
Jan 19
Sun
Jan 20
Mon
Jan 21
Tue
Jan 22
Wed
Jan 23
Rain Snow Partly cloudy day Wind Rain
39° 28° 40° 13° 36° 46° 32°
88% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
9 133 degrees 10 304 degrees 11 299 degrees 5 143 degrees 7 216 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Averill, VT and Amboy, WV in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 558.59 mi 898.96 km 485.40 nautical mi
Driving distance 758 mi 1,219.84 km 658.66 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and