Distance from Averill, VT to JFK Airport

Distance

384 mi

Time

7 hours 45 mins

Gas Cost

$31 - $61

Loading Averill - JFK Airport Route Map

Route map between Averill and JFK Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 314.94 miles from Averill to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in southwest direction and 384 miles (617.99 kilometers) by car, following the I-91 S route.

Averill and JFK Airport are 7 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Averill, VT to JFK Airport. The halfway point is Turners Falls, MA.

Averill, VT and JFK Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:42 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Averill, VT to JFK Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 17.78 gallons of gas to cover the route between Averill, VT and JFK Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Averill to JFK Airport is $51.01.

During the route, an average car will release 348.25 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Averill, VT and JFK Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Averill, VT and JFK Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.637198 and -72.571633, or 42º 38' 13.9128" N, 72º 34' 17.8788" W. This location is 191.97 miles away from Averill, VT and JFK Airport and it would take approximately 3 hours 52 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Turners Falls, MA, situated 200.85 miles from Averill, VT and 189.7 miles from JFK Airport. It would take 4 hours 6 mins to go from Averill to Turners Falls and 3 hours 51 mins to go from JFK to Turners Falls.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Bridgeport, CT, Stamford, CT, Yonkers, NY and Bronx, NY.


Best Hotels In or Near JFK Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to JFK Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Averill, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from Averill, VT to JFK Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Averill, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Averill »

Weather in Averill and JFK

Averill

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures rising to 78°F on Thursday.

Sat
May 26
Sun
May 27
Mon
May 28
Tue
May 29
Wed
May 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
65° 51° 54° 46° 63° 44° 69° 49° 77° 45°
79% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 324 degrees 10 131 degrees 6 184 degrees 7 324 degrees 3 200 degrees

JFK

Light rain today through Monday, with high temperatures falling to 68°F on Monday.

Sat
May 26
Sun
May 27
Mon
May 28
Tue
May 29
Wed
May 30
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
80° 70° 70° 59° 68° 56° 79° 64° 72° 65°
49% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
9 216 degrees 9 74 degrees 3 95 degrees 4 209 degrees 8 108 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Averill, VT and JFK Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 314.94 mi 506.85 km 273.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 384 mi 617.99 km 333.69 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and