Distance from Averill, VT to MIA Airport

Distance

1,661 mi

Time

1 day 8 hours

Gas Cost

$124 - $241

Loading Averill - MIA Airport Route Map

Route map between Averill and MIA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,406.33 miles from Averill to Miami International Airport (MIA) in southwest direction and 1,661 miles (2,673.12 kilometers) by car, following the I-295 route.

Averill and MIA Airport are 1 day 8 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Averill, VT to MIA Airport. The halfway point is Red Oak, NC.

Averill, VT and MIA Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:59 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Averill, VT to MIA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 76.92 gallons of gas to cover the route between Averill, VT and MIA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Averill to MIA Airport is $200.76.

During the route, an average car will release 1,507 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Averill, VT and MIA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Averill, VT and MIA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.064137 and -77.851456, or 36º 3' 50.8932" N, 77º 51' 5.2416" W. This location is 830.73 miles away from Averill, VT and MIA Airport and it would take approximately 16 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Red Oak, NC, situated 831.79 miles from Averill, VT and 835.91 miles from MIA Airport. It would take 16 hours 55 mins to go from Averill to Red Oak and 15 hours 22 mins to go from MIA to Red Oak.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include West Palm Beach, FL,Coral Springs, FL,Pompano Beach, FL,Pembroke Pines, FL,Miramar, FL,Miami Gardens, FL,Hialeah, FL,Port Saint Lucie, FL,Palm Bay, FL, and Jacksonville, FL.

Best Hotels In or Near MIA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MIA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Averill, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from Averill, VT to MIA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Averill, VT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Averill »

Weather in Averill and MIA

Averill

Snow (8–13 in.) today through Friday, with temperatures peaking at 36°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Feb 24
Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Fog Snow Fog Fog Snow
34° 22° 33° 21° 34° 26° 36° 24° 34° 27°
41% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 48% Rain probability
8 299 degrees 11 141 degrees 6 266 degrees 5 248 degrees 2 121 degrees

MIA

Light rain today, with temperatures peaking at 88°F on Thursday.

Sat
Feb 24
Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
82° 72° 83° 72° 85° 71° 86° 69° 86° 68°
70% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
11 109 degrees 10 125 degrees 8 138 degrees 6 88 degrees 6 134 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Averill, VT and MIA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,406.33 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,661 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and