Distance from Averill, VT to MSP Airport


1,271 mi


22 hours 14 mins

Gas Cost

$79 - $153

There are 1,051.80 miles from Averill to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in west direction and 1,271 miles (2,045.48 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the 401 W route.

Averill and MSP Airport are 22 hours 14 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 19 hours 43 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins .

This is the fastest route from Averill, VT to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Detroit, MI.

Please note the time difference between Averill, VT and MSP Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Averill is 8:02 am and the current time in MSP Airport is 7:02 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Averill, VT to MSP Airport:

Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 51.04 gallons of gas to cover the route between Averill, VT and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Averill to MSP Airport is $110.76.

During the route, an average car will release 999.97 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:

Halfway Point Between Averill, VT and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Averill, VT and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.238293 and -82.924377, or 42º 14' 17.8548" N, 82º 55' 27.7572" W. This location is 635.44 miles away from Averill, VT and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 11 hours 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest and also the major city is Detroit, MI, situated 681.48 miles from Averill, VT and 696.19 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 11 hours 52 mins to go from Averill to Detroit and 10 hours 42 mins to go from MSP to Detroit.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL,Madison, WI, and Saint Paul, MN.

Weather in Averill and MSP

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Averill, VT and MSP Airport:


Rain tomorrow through Monday.

Jul 7
Jul 8
Jul 9
Jul 10
Jul 11
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
74° 53° 75° 61° 81° 61° 83° 62° 73° 63°
8% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 80% Rain probability
7 178 degrees 7 209 degrees 3 214 degrees 5 162 degrees 4 154 degrees


Rain on Thursday and next Tuesday.

Jul 7
Jul 8
Jul 9
Jul 10
Jul 11
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day
85° 69° 92° 74° 87° 74° 84° 69° 86° 68°
10% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
4 127 degrees 11 184 degrees 7 209 degrees 8 288 degrees 5 321 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Averill, VT

Planning on renting a car to go from Averill, VT to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Averill, VT:


Small cars

From $14


Intermediate cars

From $18


Full-size cars

From $24



From $28



From $40

Compare rental car prices in Averill »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Averill, VT and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,051.80 mi 1,692.71 km 913.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,271 mi 2,045.28 km 1,104.37 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips