Distance from Avoca, WI to Alhambra, IL

Distance

396 mi

Time

6 hours 16 mins

Gas Cost

$27 - $53

There are 298.26 miles from Avoca to Alhambra in south direction and 396 miles (637.30 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 S and US-51 S route.

Avoca and Alhambra are 6 hours 16 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Avoca, WI to Alhambra, IL. The halfway point is Troy Grove, IL.

Avoca, WI and Alhambra, IL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:27 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Avoca, WI to Alhambra, IL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 15.90 gallons of gas to cover the route between Avoca, WI and Alhambra, IL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Avoca to Alhambra is $38.

During the route, an average car will release 311.50 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alhambra, IL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alhambra, IL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Avoca, WI and Alhambra, IL

If you want to meet halfway between Avoca, WI and Alhambra, IL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.449975 and -89.074283, or 41º 26' 59.91" N, 89º 4' 27.4188" W. This location is 197.95 miles away from Avoca, WI and Alhambra, IL and it would take approximately 3 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Troy Grove, IL, situated 193 miles from Avoca, WI and 206 miles from Alhambra, IL. It would take 3 hours 11 mins to go from Avoca to Troy Grove and 3 hours 10 mins to go from Alhambra to Troy Grove.



Weather in Avoca and Alhambra

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Avoca, WI and Alhambra, IL:

Avoca

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through next Thursday.

Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Mon
Feb 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Fog
23° -1° 26° 33° 22° 34° 25° 33° 15°
9% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
4 192 degrees 10 125 degrees 16 112 degrees 11 22 degrees 7 323 degrees

Alhambra

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through next Thursday.

Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Mon
Feb 1
Clear day Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
33° 15° 41° 19° 44° 29° 45° 31° 38° 24°
5% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
6 16 degrees 9 147 degrees 15 148 degrees 17 302 degrees 13 322 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Avoca, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Avoca, WI to Alhambra, IL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Avoca, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Avoca »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Avoca, WI and Alhambra, IL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 298.26 mi 480 km 259.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 396 mi 637.13 km 344.02 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips