Distance from Avoca, WI to Atlantic Mine, MI

Distance

353 mi

Time

6 hours 17 mins

Gas Cost

$23 - $45

There are 282.86 miles from Avoca to Atlantic Mine in northeast direction and 353 miles (568.10 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 N route.

Avoca and Atlantic Mine are 6 hours 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Avoca, WI to Atlantic Mine, MI. The halfway point is Brokaw, WI.

Please note the time difference between Avoca, WI and Atlantic Mine, MI is 1 hour. The current time in Avoca is 9:33 am and the current time in Atlantic Mine is 10:33 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Avoca, WI to Atlantic Mine, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 14.18 gallons of gas to cover the route between Avoca, WI and Atlantic Mine, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Avoca to Atlantic Mine is $32.89.

During the route, an average car will release 277.72 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Atlantic Mine, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atlantic Mine, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Avoca, WI and Atlantic Mine, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Avoca, WI and Atlantic Mine, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.002982 and -89.664856, or 45º 0' 10.7352" N, 89º 39' 53.4816" W. This location is 176.48 miles away from Avoca, WI and Atlantic Mine, MI and it would take approximately 3 hours 8 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Brokaw, WI, situated 178 miles from Avoca, WI and 177 miles from Atlantic Mine, MI. It would take 3 hours 5 mins to go from Avoca to Brokaw and 3 hours 16 mins to go from Atlantic Mine to Brokaw.



Weather in Avoca and Atlantic Mine

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Avoca, WI and Atlantic Mine, MI:

Avoca

Snow (2–5 in.) on Sunday.

Thu
Jan 21
Fri
Jan 22
Sat
Jan 23
Sun
Jan 24
Mon
Jan 25
Clear day Clear day Fog Snow Clear day
35° 13° 17° 23° 31° 15° 31°
11% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
15 287 degrees 9 312 degrees 7 145 degrees 8 94 degrees 7 12 degrees

Atlantic Mine

Snow (2–5 in.) on Sunday.

Thu
Jan 21
Fri
Jan 22
Sat
Jan 23
Sun
Jan 24
Mon
Jan 25
Wind Fog Fog Snow Fog
33° 11° 14° 22° 11° 26° 19° 27° 14°
32% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
20 299 degrees 13 319 degrees 7 198 degrees 8 175 degrees 7 356 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Avoca, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Avoca, WI to Atlantic Mine, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Avoca, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Avoca »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Avoca, WI and Atlantic Mine, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 282.86 mi 455.21 km 245.79 nautical mi
Driving distance 353 mi 568.04 km 306.72 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips