Distance from Avoca, WI to Atterberry, IL

Distance

299 mi

Time

5 hours 31 mins

Gas Cost

$20 - $40

There are 216.63 miles from Avoca to Atterberry in south direction and 299 miles (481.19 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 and US-61 N route.

Avoca and Atterberry are 5 hours 31 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Avoca, WI to Atterberry, IL. The halfway point is Barstow, IL.

Avoca, WI and Atterberry, IL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 12:25 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Avoca, WI to Atterberry, IL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 12.01 gallons of gas to cover the route between Avoca, WI and Atterberry, IL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Avoca to Atterberry is $28.59.

During the route, an average car will release 235.32 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Atterberry, IL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atterberry, IL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Avoca, WI and Atterberry, IL

If you want to meet halfway between Avoca, WI and Atterberry, IL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.544227 and -90.342025, or 41º 32' 39.2172" N, 90º 20' 31.29" W. This location is 149.54 miles away from Avoca, WI and Atterberry, IL and it would take approximately 2 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Barstow, IL, situated 157 miles from Avoca, WI and 149 miles from Atterberry, IL. It would take 2 hours 55 mins to go from Avoca to Barstow and 2 hours 55 mins to go from Atterberry to Barstow.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Avoca, WI and Atterberry, IL is Davenport, IA, situated 144 miles from Avoca, WI and 157 miles from Atterberry, IL. It would take 2 hours 39 mins to go from Avoca to Davenport and 3 hours to go from Atterberry to Davenport.



Weather in Avoca and Atterberry

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Avoca, WI and Atterberry, IL:

Avoca

Snow (1–4 in.) over the weekend.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow
22° 23° 27° 35° 22° 34° 23°
7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 68% Rain probability
6 4 degrees 4 195 degrees 9 120 degrees 15 110 degrees 11 24 degrees

Atterberry

Mixed precipitation today through Sunday.

Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Snow Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
27° 17° 28° 11° 38° 18° 42° 29° 36° 29°
48% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
9 16 degrees 5 22 degrees 10 142 degrees 14 132 degrees 13 337 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Avoca, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Avoca, WI to Atterberry, IL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Avoca, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Avoca »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Avoca, WI and Atterberry, IL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 216.63 mi 348.63 km 188.25 nautical mi
Driving distance 299 mi 481.32 km 259.89 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips