Distance from Avoca, WI to Atwater, IL

Distance

364 mi

Time

5 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$25 - $48

There are 267.76 miles from Avoca to Atwater in south direction and 364 miles (585.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 S and US-51 S route.

Avoca and Atwater are 5 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Avoca, WI to Atwater, IL. The halfway point is Compton, IL.

Avoca, WI and Atwater, IL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:29 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Avoca, WI to Atwater, IL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 14.62 gallons of gas to cover the route between Avoca, WI and Atwater, IL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Avoca to Atwater is $34.95.

During the route, an average car will release 286.47 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Atwater, IL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atwater, IL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Avoca, WI and Atwater, IL

If you want to meet halfway between Avoca, WI and Atwater, IL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.684671 and -89.038645, or 41º 41' 4.8156" N, 89º 2' 19.122" W. This location is 182.04 miles away from Avoca, WI and Atwater, IL and it would take approximately 2 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Compton, IL, situated 179 miles from Avoca, WI and 192 miles from Atwater, IL. It would take 3 hours 3 mins to go from Avoca to Compton and 3 hours 9 mins to go from Atwater to Compton.



Weather in Avoca and Atwater

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Avoca, WI and Atwater, IL:

Avoca

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through next Thursday.

Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Mon
Feb 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Fog
23° -1° 26° 33° 22° 34° 25° 33° 15°
9% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
4 192 degrees 10 125 degrees 16 112 degrees 11 22 degrees 7 323 degrees

Atwater

Mixed precipitation on Saturday through next Thursday.

Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Sun
Jan 31
Mon
Feb 1
Clear day Clear day Rain Rain Cloudy
30° 12° 39° 20° 41° 28° 41° 30° 35° 22°
6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
5 18 degrees 10 149 degrees 16 146 degrees 15 311 degrees 12 322 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Avoca, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Avoca, WI to Atwater, IL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Avoca, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Avoca »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Avoca, WI and Atwater, IL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 267.76 mi 430.92 km 232.68 nautical mi
Driving distance 364 mi 585.93 km 316.38 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips