Distance from Avoca, WI to Claymont, DE

Distance

968 mi

Time

14 hours 55 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $113

There are 802.76 miles from Avoca to Claymont in southeast direction and 968 miles (1,557.84 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP E route.

Avoca and Claymont are 14 hours 55 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Avoca, WI to Claymont, DE. The halfway point is Fremont, OH.

Please note the time difference between Avoca, WI and Claymont, DE is 1 hour. The current time in Avoca is 3:01 pm and the current time in Claymont is 4:01 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Avoca, WI to Claymont, DE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 38.88 gallons of gas to cover the route between Avoca, WI and Claymont, DE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Avoca to Claymont is $82.03.

During the route, an average car will release 761.68 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Claymont, DE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Claymont, DE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Avoca, WI and Claymont, DE

If you want to meet halfway between Avoca, WI and Claymont, DE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.389957 and -83.053879, or 41º 23' 23.8452" N, 83º 3' 13.9644" W. This location is 484.02 miles away from Avoca, WI and Claymont, DE and it would take approximately 7 hours 27 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fremont, OH, situated 478 miles from Avoca, WI and 499 miles from Claymont, DE. It would take 7 hours 30 mins to go from Avoca to Fremont and 7 hours 38 mins to go from Claymont to Fremont.



Weather in Avoca and Claymont

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Avoca, WI and Claymont, DE:

Avoca

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
33° 20° 37° 14° 42° 18° 34° 17° 41° 19°
16% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
12 341 degrees 6 317 degrees 4 311 degrees 5 306 degrees 8 270 degrees

Claymont

Heavy rain throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Rain
66° 44° 58° 40° 44° 35° 47° 33° 46° 41°
98% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
12 165 degrees 11 235 degrees 11 254 degrees 6 249 degrees 6 259 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Avoca, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Avoca, WI to Claymont, DE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Avoca, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Avoca »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Avoca, WI and Claymont, DE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 802.76 mi 1,291.91 km 697.58 nautical mi
Driving distance 968 mi 1,557.90 km 841.20 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips