Distance from Avoca, WI to DCA Airport

Distance

917 mi

Time

14 hours 20 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $113

There are 753.31 miles from Avoca to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in southeast direction and 917 miles (1,475.77 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Avoca and DCA Airport are 14 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Avoca, WI to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Perrysburg, OH.

Please note the time difference between Avoca, WI and DCA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Avoca is 12:32 am and the current time in DCA Airport is 1:32 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Avoca, WI to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 36.82 gallons of gas to cover the route between Avoca, WI and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Avoca to DCA Airport is $81.73.

During the route, an average car will release 721.32 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Avoca, WI and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Avoca, WI and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.572548 and -83.583229, or 41º 34' 21.1728" N, 83º 34' 59.6244" W. This location is 458.38 miles away from Avoca, WI and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 10 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Perrysburg, OH, situated 446 miles from Avoca, WI and 470 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 7 hours 17 mins to go from Avoca to Perrysburg and 7 hours 13 mins to go from DCA to Perrysburg.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Avoca, WI and DCA Airport is Toledo, OH, situated 455 miles from Avoca, WI and 475 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 7 hours 26 mins to go from Avoca to and 7 hours 19 mins to go from DCA to Toledo.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Weather in Avoca and DCA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Avoca, WI and DCA Airport:

Avoca

No precipitation throughout the week.

Fri
Sep 18
Sat
Sep 19
Sun
Sep 20
Mon
Sep 21
Tue
Sep 22
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
63° 44° 66° 38° 70° 42° 73° 48° 80° 54°
12% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
5 71 degrees 6 158 degrees 10 159 degrees 11 185 degrees 8 215 degrees

DCA

Light rain today.

Fri
Sep 18
Sat
Sep 19
Sun
Sep 20
Mon
Sep 21
Tue
Sep 22
Rain Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
72° 62° 66° 51° 65° 51° 66° 50° 70° 48°
96% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
9 7 degrees 8 18 degrees 7 32 degrees 6 32 degrees 5 298 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Avoca, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Avoca, WI to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Avoca, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Avoca »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Avoca, WI and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 753.31 mi 1,212.34 km 654.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 917 mi 1,475.36 km 796.63 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips